Mitzu: Bitter + Jealous = ?(II)

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

BDSM

Angst

Only read if you feel comfortable!

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

After the dinner, Mina went to take a shower in the bathroom, the one in my bedroom, while i stayed in the living room, lying down comfortably on the couch. I blankly stared at the television with no thoughts in my mind, i just lied down there with no emotions nor thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" Her voice snapped me out and brought me back to the reality. She sat down next to me on the couch, sitting next to my stomach area, and i instinctively rested my arm on her lap. She didn't mind it and stroked my arm with her fingers instead.

"There's nothing on my mind." I answered her question and she looked at me with a questioning expression on her face.

"Really." I said before she could ask for confirmation and she closed her mouth and nodded her head. She took her phone out and i can't help but to peek at what she's doing on her phone. It seemed like her ex messaged her while she was taking a shower, seeing her open a familiar chat on her phone. I accidentally squeezed her thigh which made her turn her head to me with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong?" She asked, putting one palm on my arm and caressing it with her thumb and the other hand holding her phone.

"It's nothing." I lied my way out, not wanting her to know. I have to control myself. It's just a friend. She's just talking to a friend and they happens to go from ex-lovers to good friends. Nothing will happen between the both of them.

I convinced myself and it was working but at the same time, it wasn't working. She was looking at me with worry and wondering to let it slide or not. I thought to myself that i should find a way out and so, i excused myself and got up from the couch then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and poured plain water onto the cup. I drank the cup of water by the sink with my back facing the living room. I kept telling myself things on the inside as i finished drinking the water.

After washing the cup and putting it back to its place, i went to my bedroom instead of going back to the living room and dropped my body onto my soft bed. I kept the door closed but i knew she would come in since i didn't lock the door. I'm not that evil to let her sleep in the living room or the guest room. I stared at the ceiling with a blank look, feeling empty and sad and lonely and hurt and bitter. There are so many emotions going through me right now.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong, Tzuyu-ah?" The door opened and she asked me as i heard her footsteps approaching my bed. I didn't respond to her and stayed silent instead. She climbed onto the bed and sat down next to my lying body.

"Talk to me." She softly said, sounding desperate. Right, i was desperate for her attention throughout the time she was here but she just focused on her phone and texted that good friend of hers without giving me any attention.

I soon realized that i was becoming bitter again and immediately shook my head. I cleared my throat, hoping it would clear my mind but sadly, it didn't work.