J-Line x G!P Fem Reader: New Job, New Life

Requested anonymously :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Y/N

Smut

Yandere J-Line

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Good afternoon, Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." The female interviewer greeted me with a professional smile and stood up, gesturing for me to take a seat. I sat down in front of her desk while looking around her office. I've been trying to get a job and this is the first company that showed an interest in hiring me.

"I'm sure you have read about what our company do. Is there any particular position you want to do or try?" I almost had the wrong thought if i didn't do my research on the company. I cleared my throat, trying not to be too nervous in front of the gorgeous-looking interviewer. I gripped onto my jeans tightly and answered,

"Yes, i would like to try to be an assistant in the comics' department because i have experience in drawing and helping a friend of mine out for their comic by doing the coloring for them." She nodded her head, seeming to be pleased and impressed with my answer.

"Since you have experience and seem determined to be an assistant in the comics' department, i don't see why i won't hire you. In other words, you're hired with the position you wanted." She said and stood up, reaching her hand out for a handshake while smiling at me. I stood up immediately and thanked her for hiring me while accepting her handshake with a happy smile.

"With that, follow me. I will bring you to the comics' department and assign you to a comic artist." She said, walking towards the door, and i followed behind her. I can't help but to bow my head at the employees who walked pass us and they simply waved their hand at me and the female interviewer with a smile.

"You don't need to be so formal and polite to everyone. They won't bite you anyways. Just relax and make yourself comfortable." She said with a small smile and i nodded my head though i couldn't really make myself relaxed. I'm new here, after all. It would be risky if i let myself relax on my first day of work.

"Hello everyone!" She greeted everyone in the open office and everyone stood up immediately after hearing her voice and greeted her back energetically. I felt like she held a really high and important position in this company, seeing how the employees are behaving.

"Today, Y/N here will be joining the comics' department so be kind and don't be mean to her. She will be assigned to Sana and Momo as an assistant. The both of you, please don't overwork your new assistant and treat her nicely." She said and looked towards two women at the very back of the office who nodded their heads with an cheerful response.

"Y/N, come with me." She turned to me for a few seconds then started walking towards the two women while the rest got back to their work and i followed behind the interviewer. We reached the two women's desk and i slightly bowed my head at them while they simply smiled at me.

"Y/N, you will be assigned to them. They are currently working on a comic together and needed an assistant that can help them. Sana, Momo, please fill her in on how she can help you two. And if she can't help the both of you, i will find another assistant for you two." She looked at me first and i nodded my head and she looked at the two women, who nodded their heads too.