JeongMo: No Doing 'It' in Her House

Requested by:

Limarioxx1800

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Ah, Jeongyeon-ah! Here to see our Momo?" Momo's mum opened the door and immediately smiled brightly after seeing me by their doorstep.

"Yes, Mrs Hirai." I nodded my head with a small smile.

"Oh please call me mum. Don't be so formal." She said which made me chuckle lightly as she stepped aside to let me enter their house.

"She's still sleeping. If you need me, i will be in my office." She told me and i nodded my head as she walked towards her office which is right beside her bedroom. Her husband isn't at home right now due to work.

I walked towards Momo's bedroom and knocked on the door gently but as expected, no response since she's still sleeping. I opened the door quietly and entered the room to see her sleeping on her bed, looking comfy.

I opened her wardrobe as silently as possible to take my clothes out since we tend to stay over at one another's house a lot. I went to the bathroom in her room and closed the door then got changed into my comfortable clothes, putting on a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. I got out of the bathroom and hang my clothes over her chair by the study table.

Since she's not going to wake up soon, i gently pulled the blanket and lied down next to her then pulled the blanket over me. I lied down on my side so that i'm facing my girlfriend and she must have felt my presence because she kept closer to me and snuggled to my body, putting her arms around my upper body while i wrapped mine around her waist.

I ended up falling asleep. I didn't know how long i was asleep for but i know it's long enough for Momo's mother to knock on the door to wake us up.

"Kids, wake up! Stop sleeping!" She yelled from outside the bedroom and that woke me up right away. I opened my eyes while feeling arms being removed from me and felt some movement beside me. I slowly sat up from the bed and looked at Momo to see her waking up slowly.

"You have been sleeping for too long." I told her, chuckling lightly, and she smiled at me with a half-awake and half-asleep expression, which made her look adorable. She sat up from the bed and got off the bed, walking towards the bathroom to wash up.

After washing up, i decided to leave her bedroom, letting her change her own clothes, and went to the kitchen when i smelled something coming from there. Turned out Momo's mother was cooking something, probably for the family and me, and i offered to help her out.

"Thank you. You're such a sweet and helpful man." She said with a smile as she accepted my offer to help out in the kitchen. I cut the ingredients while she stood in front of the stove and frying pan, in-charge of cooking and frying the food.

"What are you guys cooking?" Momo's voice was heard from behind and her footsteps stopped by the entrance of the kitchen.

"Your favorite foods." Her mother answered, sounding happy and cheerful.