Sana x Fem Reader: Meeting My Ultimate Bias!

Requested anonymously

Got the idea from an anonymous person

~~~~~~~~~~

Jealous Fluff

Gxg

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"So excited for the concert! Can't wait to see Dahyun!" My best friend exclaimed with excitement, looking forward to the concert. The both of us were waiting outside the concert venue for some time since we arrived quite early at the venue.

"Do you think Dahyun will notice me?" She asked with an excited expression on her face.

"She might notice you since we are literally going to sit in front of the stage." I told her and she smiled widely, probably imagining things inside her head. The both of us kept talking about Twice until it was time for us to enter the venue.

We walked towards our seating and sat down next to each other on our assigned seats. There was still time before the concert starts so i looked around the venue. This place is so huge, even the stage is huge.

Minutes have passed and the lights dimmed until the entire place became dark. Our light-sticks were the only item that was lighting up the concert place. I started cheering with my best friend and the crowd after knowing that the concert was about to start.

Suddenly, the spotlights were turned on and shining on the members, who immediately started dancing and singing to the song. The crowd cheered even louder while swinging their light-sticks with high energy, jamming along with the song and the members' vocals. We did the fan-chants too.

The members started walking down the stage as they waved to the fans in every section of the performance venue. My best friend and i waved at them and the both of us squealed in happiness when they waved back at us, specifically Dahyun and Sana. My best friend shook my body and kept mumbling some words that i can't hear. She's so happy, probably too happy, when she was noticed by her ultimate bias.

I noticed Sana staring at me and my best friend and the both of us made eye-contact. She smiled at me with a small hand-wave and i waved back at her. After she walked away, i jumped on my spot while holding onto my best friend's body and shaking her back as well, feeling as happy as her to be noticed by our ultimate bias.

We calmed ourselves down by taking deep breaths and closing our eyes to clear our mind. I opened my eyes once they have started performing another song. My best friend and i became absorbed into their performance and cheered along with the song as loud as we can.

Soon, it was encore time and the members were dressed casually and comfortably as they walked out of the backstage. In the midst of performing the encore song, Sana was standing in front of my seating section and i became speechless, my jaw hanging open with astonishment. I could hear my best friend squealing and panicking beside me as we watched Sana rolling her body in a sexy way. What's more she has a teasing expression on her face, smirking at us.

She soon stopped and acted like she did nothing to tease us, waving at fans in other sections and walking away from our section. I slowly turned to my best friend and she did the same, the both of us had the same expression on our face.

"Did that just happened? Did she just do that to us?" She asked in a dumbfounded tone. I then shook her body which she let out a surprise sound. She did the same back to me, shaking my body too.