Chapter 66

Valentines Day was tomorrow and I was paying more and more attention to Blake, to see if I could get any hints as to what was going to happen. But there was none. Blake fell into the bed, exhausted after a long day of fixing the fence in the backyard, which still wasn't fixed, but Blake had made a makeshift form until the fence company was able to come out. He turned off the light and kissed me lightly, adding a soft "I love you."
1111111111111111111111111111111111111

I woke up extremely tired, but noticed Blake's warmth was absent. I sat up in bed, realizing roses covered the duvet. I gasped and looked at all the roses. I grabbed one, and smelt it, beautiful. There was a box of chocolates and I smiled. I wanted to get out of bed, but I didn't want to ruin the roses and how they were set up.

"Blake! Blakey!" I called out and I heard Blake running up the stairs in an instant. Blake came into the room, carrying a tray of my favorite thing in the world, pancakes. Lots of pancakes. Chocolate chip, regular, white chocolate chip, pecan. I gasped as Blake set them down. "I love you so much, come eat with me."

"Can I feast on the pancakes or uh..." Blake looked down into my lap, "something else?" I pushed him playfully, as he sat down and ate some of the pancakes, which were amazing.

"Mmm, Blake, did you make these?" I asked him, and he nodded, smiling a little. I smiled and kept digging in.

After not even a dent in the pancakes were made, I made my way to the closet to uncover Blake's gift. It was a huge gift basket of all his favorite things. It held tons of his favorite types of candy, including Tim Tam, which was only made in Australia. I got him some plain black and white running shoes, some more Elites, some shirts, a gift card to Barney's and more. Blake kissed me, the taste of maple syrup in his mouth. It was wonderful. It was already 2, I had a really late start today.

"Baby, I have to run out really quick, I'll be right back, okay?" I nodded, not sure of what this "running out" was. I didn't know whether it was Blake actually going out, or if he was planning something else. I watched as Blake blew me a kiss and then disappeared through the door.

1111111111111111111111111111111111111

It was around 7, the sun had set long ago, and Blake had left five hours ago. I really was upset, I wanted to spend the day with Blake, and we hadn't done much together. This wasn't the way I wanted Blake and I's first Valentine's Day to be. I kept calling Blake and texting, but there was no trace. I was sitting on the couch in sweats and in a messy bun when DJ and Chris burst through the back door, and I jumped off the couch.

"Is Blake okay?" I asked them as soon as they shut the door.

"Yeah, Blake is fine, you need to come with us," DJ said, grabbing my hand and yanking me towards the door. I yanked my hand back. Was this apart of Blake's plan?

"Why?" I asked them and Chris grabbed my Converses, as I slid them on.

"Just... C'mon," Chris pushed me as DJ pulled me and they both pulled me through the door within a matter of seconds. DJ got me into his car, as we drove down our driveway and out onto the street. Chris sat with me in the backseat and tied a blindfold over my eyes.

"What the fuck?" None of them said a word. We sat in the car in silence, but with the several times I asked what was going on, the car stayed dead silent. It felt like forever before the car stopped and I heard Chris and DJ get out of the car. My car door opened and I felt both of them help me out. I felt the fresh night air on my skin, and I walked a few feet forward, before they took my blindfold off. We were up near the Hollywood sign, where Blake and I would go on our first dates. In front of me was Blake sitting on a blanket waiting for me. I ran up to him and threw my arms around him, and gave him a quick kiss. "What's going on?" I asked him, laughing a little bit.

"I have, uh, something I need to ask you," Blake said, looking out among the city at all the lights and the skyscrapers. It was beautiful. Warm and beautiful. My stomach filled with butterflies. I raised my eyebrows as Blake stood up, and stood me up to. He stared into my eyes for a few moments, and brushed my hair behind my ear. I saw him feeling in his pocket, and before I knew it, he grabbed both my hands, and went down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth, whispering an "oh my god." Blake smiled a little and uncovered a huge diamond ring, in a velvet box. I gasped again.

"These couple of months have been rocky, but the past ten months we have been together, through the ups and the downs I have not wanted anyone else but you beside me. You're beautiful, talented, loving, smart, sweet, funny, and when I'm with you there is no other place I would rather be. You're so perfect, and I know where home is, because it will always be with you. I want to die beside you, and I want to live every moment of my life with you. I never knew what it was like to love someone more than you love yourself until I really met you. You changed my life and perspective and we have both grown up and matured and it's great. I love you with every fiber of my being. From the bottom of my heart. From the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, everything. See, I can't even really put it into words of how much I love you. You know how much I love you, multiply that by... A million, and that still won't be enough. I love you more than anything on this earth, or in heaven. I care about you more than anyone that has been in my life ever. Goddamn, you're the love of my life, my soulmate, and I can't live without you. We have been through so much, and through everything, I have loved you. I love you. And I have never been more sure of my feelings or of something in my whole entire life. Morgan Ashley, will you marry me?" I felt two tears escape from my right eye, but I brushed them away quickly. I bit my lower lip and nodded my head.

"Yes, Blake Austin Griffin, I will marry you."

I can see it in your eyes•