Chapter 61

I was sitting in my Paige and Regan's living room, getting ready for the game to start, both of them already asleep. The life on a farm. The Clippers were playing the Warriors at home, and I was excited to see this game. DJ and Chris has gotten Blake up and out, a big feat, but it happened. They were proud, but I was the proudest of them all. I was tempted to go to the game, but I realized that would throw Blake completely off, if he wasn't off already. I chewed on some chips, as the game started. Blake was starting, I was just hoping he would be on his game.

In the second quarter of the game, Blake only had six points out of 25 attempts. He really wasn't on his game. At all. DJ went in for a jumpshot, missing it, and the Warriors got the rebound. The camera followed them down the court, before there was a whole bunch of screaming and whistles screeching. The camera brought back to Blake who was on top of Stephen Curry, punching him in the face. Stephen was fighting back. DJ, Chris, Matt and Ronny were all fighting to cool Blake down and off of Stephen. The pushed him back and Blake was screaming, trying to attack Stephen again. I couldn't believe my eyes. What was Blake doing? They showed the replay, as DJ tried for the jump shot, Blake and Stephen fought for the rebound, Blake throwing the first punch after Stephen tried to kick him. Blake threw three punches to Stephen's face, before DJ reached Blake to grab him off Curry. All of the players waited around to find out how Curry and Blake would be punished. I waited patiently as the refs and coaches all met together, and discussed for what felt like hours.

"Tech on Curry, suspension for Griffin," the announcer shouted into his earpiece. Suspension? Suspension! "Suspension for Griffin, thirteen games." Thirteen games? Thirteen games! That can't be.