Chapter 125

Blake pushed me onto the bed, our lips meeting again, as his large body was draped over mine. He held his weight up, on his elbows as he panted into our passionate kiss.

This was what happened on every wedding night, it was a thing. An unwritten rule. Whether you were abstinent or already active. It was... traditional. However, Blake and I wouldn't be traditional tonight.

"Blake, Blake," I pushed on his hard, buff chest lightly. "Your mom and my parents and Paige and Regan and Hannah are all in the house."

"I don't care, they can't hear us," He bellowed into my neck, kissing and sucking here and there.

"Blake," I insisted. There was no way he was winning this battle. "You know what you do to me. I will scream and they will hear it." Blake seemed to smile with pride at this, but continued. "Fine!" I said, exasperated, "I'm on my period!" Blake stopped what he was doing and looked down at me with pity. He flipped off of me and onto the other side of the bed.

"It's okay, I just don't get why you hate to admit it. All girls get it," he assured me with a smile. I smiled back and nodded. "You're on your period... that means..."

I cut Blake off, "I'm not pregnant." Blake's lips lowered and he pouted. His gaze fell from mine and nodded.

"You know what? It's okay," Blake reassured me, patting my inner thigh. "Everything happens for a reason. If you aren't pregnant yet... it just isn't meant to be." This seemed to raise Blake's spirit a little, but I didn't know whether it was an act. He tried to smile, but I could see in his eyes, they were kind of disappointed.

"I know you really want this, but look," I lifted his chin to mine and gave him a soft grin, "it'll happen. I promise and so do my ovaries." He laughed at this one, and his lips met mine.

"Here comes the inner comedian I fell in love with," He added, rolling his eyes playfully.

"The inner chef I sort of fell in love with should really help me right now," I added a geeky smile to make him laugh, as he jumped off the bed and outstretched his hand. I grabbed it and he lead me downstairs to the kitchen. He sat me down at the barstool.

"Now," he began, tapping a spatula in his hand, making me laugh. "We ran out of menus. Chaney ate them all." Blake pointed to the dog that was sitting next to Cody on the floor. He cocked his head at Blake. "So, I guess the customer can ask for whatever she wants. Chef's treat."

I smiled and thought about it for a moment. "Hmm... I could really go for tuna fish." Blake scrunched up his nose. "Actually, no... pizza.... steak... peanut butter... no, oh my gosh! Sushi!" Blake stared at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Damn, babe, are you sure you're not pregnant?" He checked with me and I shook my head, a big smile spread across my face.

"Okay, okay, okay," I finally said, taking a deep breath. "Tacos. I want tacos." Blake waited a second, his eyes trained on mine, making sure I wasn't going to change my order. When it seemed like he was in the clear, he moved to the freezer to get the ground beef.

Paige appeared, her eyes widening as soon as she saw Blake frying the beef. "It's almost two AM, but my stomach is always ready for a feast!"

"Are you on your period?" Blake asked her, raising his eyebrows.

"Uh, no," she said skeptically.

"Sorry, restaurant's closed," he sang in a sing-song voice, making Paige groan.

"Congratulations, you guys are now officially not only married, but are now my relationship goals," Paige announced, smiling from ear to ear. "Along with millions of other fans and people."