Chapter 38

"Do we have to go?" Blake whimpered as I was putting on my mascara. He stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching me.

"Why wouldn't you go?" I asked, creasing my eyebrows, wondering why in a million years he wouldn't want to go.

"I just want to chill out today, you know?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows. "We'll just be there together if we leave now anyways. They have to go do some stuff and we're gonna be there until they get back. Actually, that sounds fun, let's go." I laughed and followed Blake out of the hotel room and to the lobby.

Within a half hour, blake and I arrived at his childhood home, which looked even older than yesterday night. Blake's mother was at the airport picking up Taylor and Marieka, while Blake and I waited. Blake took me back to his old room, which hadn't changed a bit. Blake sighed, sitting on the bed next to me. "This... really brings back memories," Blake whispered, looking around the room at the posters, that were quite old, the dusty basketballs, the old shoes.

"Blake, why don't you ever come back here?" I asked him, looking at him, our gaze meeting. He looked troubled today. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. Why he didn't visit his parents, his brother. "Tell me." He took a stray piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear as I smiled up at him.

"I love you, you know that?" Blake asked me, and I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, you are the most beautiful..."

"Blake," I said sternly, touching his hand and bringing it away from my face. "Tell me. Please. You can trust me, I'm your girlfriend. I love you." He sighed and took a deep breath.

"I don't come back here because I hate it here. It doesn't bring back good memories. I love my parents, my brother, my family, but... I love my friends. That's my family now. You, DJ, Chris, Matt, our group. My parents always told me never to forget who I am, who I was, never lose that." I was listening intensely kind of seeing where Blake was coming from. He brought his arm around my waist and brought me closer. I was making sure I was paying attention, but I was really falling into his eyes. "But, after I moved out to LA, started playing in the NBA. I improved as a person, my friendships improved, my game... I wanted to forget Oklahoma. LA is where I belong. I do feel bad sometimes, but... I don't know, it's stupid, deep-thinking shit." He pinched the bridge of his nose and I grabbed his hand and brought it down to his side.

"It's not stupid," I said, staring into his eyes. He searched my eyes for an explanation for what seemed like minutes. It felt like there was a force pulling us together, and before long, Blake smashed his lips onto mine, laying us back onto the bed. We instantly started making out so intensely and Blake practically ripped off my reverse jersey and stripped me of my leggings. He unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down, and I pulled them over his feet. He sat up, taking off his shirt, and I ran my tongue over his abs, and he shuddered with pleasure. He unsnapped my bra and pulled down my panties.

1111111111111111111111111111111111111

Blake and I lay there panting in his bed, the sheets covering us. "We just had sex in the bed I used to sleep in as a child," Blake said smiling. I laughed. "That's pretty fucked up." I nodded and laughed. "Ya know, I'm really starting to love Oklahoma," Blake whispered, smirking at me. I pushed him playfully.

"We could do this at home too, ya know," I pointed out and he smiled.

"I'm back to loving LA," he added as his phone beeped. He checked it and his face instantly turned from a grin to a frown. He jumped out of bed, naked, and started throwing on his clothes. "Taylor and them are five minutes away!" I jumped out of the bed and searched the floor for all my clothes and undergarments. I pulled my thong up and Blake laughed behind me. I turned around. "I really think you should go topless today it looks really becoming on you," he said as he pulled his pants up. I covered my breasts with my hands and tried to find my bra, as I put on my pants. "C'mon, I was kidding." I laughed, but couldn't find my bra anywhere. "Morgan," I heard blake say. I was getting aggravated with him, but then saw he had my floral bra in his hand. He threw it at me and I caught it and smiled. "Can I just get one picture?" I rolled my eyes and sent him a death glare.

"Blake!" I warned and he held his hands up in his defense.

"I'm gonna go find the air freshener," he said disappearing through the door as I scrunched my nose in disgust. It did smell terrible in here. I put it on and my shirt and pulled my socks back on. Blake returned with the freshener, and sprayed half the can in the room, while I made the bed. The bed looked as good as it was going to get. He put the air freshener on the dresser and walked back behind me. He put his chin on my shoulder and put his arms around me. I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. I felt his hands move farther up my torso and he eventually placed his hands on my breasts and the peaceful moment was over.

"Blake, I am going to kill you," I said, half playfully, half being serious. He didn't move his hands.

"Sorry, I'm just so..." I cut him off.

"Horny?" I asked, finishing his sentence. He nodded against my shoulder.

"Yeah, that," he said, dropping his hands. "Can't wait to get back to the hotel for round two..." He said slowly and I laughed.

"Yeah, you wish," I said, getting out of his grasp and patting his shoulder.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter very much😉