Chapter 33

"So, how was your romance night?" Maya asked me over the phone. I gushed and smiled, giggling, into the phone. "What happened?" She asked me, eager for details. I didn't want to tell her anything that happened before we went to the mall.

"He sent me on a scavenger hunt it was so romantic. Then we had a candlelit dinner watching the sunset, set behind the city. It was... pretty fucking amazing." She laughed into the phone.

"When is he leaving again?" She asked me and my smile instantly faded. I sighed and rolled my eyes, not wanting to think about Blake leaving. I had to accept it though, he was going to leave again, it would only be for two days, though.

"In a couple days, he's only going to be gone for two days, though," I added and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I can't wait for Serge to come back to LA," she said. I held my breath and rolled my eyes. "I might go visit him in Oklahoma next week." I took a sharp breath and I hated this.

"Maya..." I trailed off, rubbing my hands over my face.

"I know you hate the idea of me dating him," Maya said, flatly. "I know you hate him." That was an understatement. I despised him.

"It's not really that," I said flatly."It's that... you kissed DJ that night and you don't even act like you remember it. You and Serge are completely fine like before. Have you even told him?"

"No," Maya admitted. "Is it really that important?" I gasped. "Okay, yes, I know it's important. I just don't know what to say. I'm procrastinating. I'm scared. I'm in love with two guys at the same time." I groaned and it came out as more of a snort.

"I still can't believe you have feelings for DJ," I said, into the phone, disappointed.

"Why do you sound so sad?" She asked me, her voice full of curiosity. I sighed.

"I'm just so sick of drama. You know?" I said, just groaning, and running my hands through my hair. "I'm just sad because you have feelings for my best friend and he fell for you, and... he can't even have you. That's not fair." I didn't want to start anything but I was so done.

"So you're blaming this on me?" She snapped into the phone. I took a calming breath, not wanting to start anything. "Don't you know I love DJ too? I mean... maybe I could just fool around with DJ a little and then tell Serge a couple months later?"

"Do you even hear yourself?" I barked at her. "What you're saying is terrible, no one deserves that."

"You're right, you're right," she admitted, huffing into the phone. "What do I do, though?"

"I think I've said this before." I reminded her. "Tell Serge, for real." She groaned into the phone.

"You know I can't do that. I'm too scared... Unless..." She trailed off. "Someone can do it for me?"

"No," I snapped. "You got into this mess yourself. Why do I have to dig yourself out of this mess?" I raised my voice a little, frustrated.

"Okay, you're right, sorry." She said sadly. I unfortunately knew that I would hear this offer again.

"Okay I have to go," I said, hearing Blake coming inside the house. "Bye." I hung up the phone as Blake walked in the living room smiling.

"Hey, babe," Blake said, setting down his keys on the counter and walking over to me slowly. He sat down right next to me, grabbing my leg and putting it over his. He traced my cheek and I knew what he wanted.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing. He smiled and then connected our lips, lifting my chin. He gently tugged at the elastic band of my pants.

"I think you know what I want," he said, winking. I pushed him off and he fell in the other side of the couch. "What was that for? I was trying to be sexy," he sneered, laughing at the same time.

"And it worked," I said reassuring him, "I'm just not in the mood, right now." He nodded and sat next to me, instead.

"Okay, that's fine," he answered, cheerfully. I shook my head and laughed. "What?" He asked, confused.

"You're the best guy in the world," I said, pecking his lips real quick. "Like, you're so sweet and caring. Like what guy would pass up that opportunity." He smiled at me.

"Good guys always finish first," he reminded me and I smiled at him, leaning into him for another kiss. "You deserve the best."