Chapter 115

"Las Vegas?" I asked Blake, turning to look at him in the drivers seat. "Blake, why the hell are we here? I didn't even pack anything."

"Relax, you're stressing already," he told me, placing a comforting hand on my upper thigh. "It'll be fast, we just have to get something done." He pulled into a parking space in front of a dress shop. He got out of the car and walked around, opening the door for me to step out. I got out and it was hot here, as heat lightning lit up the clouds in the night sky. We walked into the small shop and we were greeted by a lady behind the counter. For once, someone didn't recognize us, and I was more than relieved. I could act normal. "Pick whatever one you want," he told me, motioning to all the dresses. I sent him a look with my eyes narrowed, wondering what he was up to, but began to look at the dresses anyways. I looked through a rack, but didn't see anything I liked. I looked through some more, but found a strapless, baby blue dress that extended past my feet. I checked the tag, and it was my size. There was a slit up the leg and it was beautiful.

"This one?" I told Blake, motioning to it and he nodded.

"I think you'd look gorgeous in it," he told me, as I held it up to myself. It was gorgeous. "You want this one?" I nodded excitedly and he smiled. He paid the lady at the front counter for the dress and we got back into his Mercedes.

"Can you please please please tell me what we're doing here now?" I begged him, batting my eyelashes, as he stopped the car from backing up. He took a deep breath and looked at me with a smile.

"We're getting married," he told me, then looked away and continued backing up the car.

"Blake, I haven't written my vows!" I told him. The truth was I was more excited to get married than I was worried. "Blake... I wanted all my friends at my wedding," I whined, sticking out my lower lip.

"We are just getting married here, the paperwork, this isn't the ceremony for the public," Blake told me. "Because the week after Paige and Regan leave I want to go on our honeymoon." It seemed great to me. "I have my suit if you want to do this." I stared into his eyes for a few moments before smiling and pecking his lips.

"Let's do it," I told him, as he smiled and kept backing up out of the parking space. This was it. Blake and I were getting married. Finally! Blake drove up to a small chapel right outside of the city and helped me out of the car. It was funny how one of the specialties there was get married. Nobody was in the chapel, just the man who was to marry us. After Blake had made it clear to the man what we wanted, he signaled us to the bathroom to get changed. Once Blake closed the door and we were in the bathroom, I had a second to take a deep breath. "Blake, I didn't get you a ring," I whispered, nervously, as I slid my pants off.

"Baby," I looked at him, while I was taking off my shirt. "It's okay." He gave me a soft smile, as he buttoned up his shirt, covering his abs and I gave him back a nod. I slid the dress on, and it fit perfectly. My hair was still tied up in a bun, and I let it hang long down my back. Blake tied his tie around his collar, slid his shoes on and we were good to go. "Are you ready, Mrs. Griffin?" He asked me, sticking out his elbow. I gave him a smile and followed him out of the bathroom to see the man ready to marry us. The man moved up to the altar and we followed behind him, Blake and I's arms woven together. "It'll all be traditional, just go with the flow. This is my first time getting married too, ya know." That made me laugh a little. "And my last," he added, confidently. I couldn't even help but smile like an idiot at that one. Blake and I stood in front of the wedding officiant, as he looked at both of us. Blake faced me and grabbed my hands in his. The man coughed and began to wed us.

"To all present I say," his voice boomed out on the chapel walls, as I grew giddy inside. "We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be but rather what already is. We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do, however, celebrate with Blake and Morgan the wondrous and joyous occurrence that has already taken place in their lives and in the commitment they make today." Blake squeezed my hand to make sure I was still keeping up, which I was but barely. Blake could feel my shaking. I was so excited. Blake and I were finally tying the knot. Sure, it wasn't the most ideal wedding or moment for most couples, but Blake and I were far from the generalization of most couples. But right now, in this moment, this was the most perfect wedding to me. This couldn't be any better.