Chapter 133

"You did awesome," Blake complimented after, yet another, Sparks win. We were at the club, Knockout, where Blake and I had first met. It sure had brought a lot of memories along with it. "The Sparks are six games in and still undefeated. You scored twenty one points, stop being so hard on yourself." I shrugged and took a sip of the water in front of me. "You're thinking about something... this isn't about the game, is it?"

The game wasn't what I was thinking about. "Blake, what if I'm pregnant?" I blurted, before I could stop myself. It took him by surprise.

"That would be great, but do you really wanna discuss this here?" He asked me. "What would make you think this?"

"There was nothing that told me anything it's just that... we had unprotected sex... a lot," I reminded him, avoiding his eye contact.

"Sixty three times to be exact?" He reminded me with a wink.

"Would you like a medal?" I commented, giving him a snide smirk.

"A baby would be my medal," He winked at me, taking a sip of his vodka sour.

"Hey, what are we talking about?" Maya asked, jumping onto the bar stool next to me, smiling, a drink in hand.

"Nothing,"

"Babies," Blake and I said in unison. I shot Blake a look of disapproval.

"And I'm leaving," Maya chirped, jumping off the stool and running away before I could tell her to come back. I turned to Blake and grabbed the drink from his hand sliding it away from him.

"What? I thought it's okay because you are driving!" He snapped, reaching for his drink, but I pushed his chest lightly.

"I hate when you're drunk," I complained, and by the look on my face, Blake stopped fighting for the drink. DJ sat next to me on the stool, his face full of sadness.

"Hey, guys," DJ muttered, we couldn't even hear him over the music.

"What's wrong?" Concern filling my voice.

"I miss Regan. Like bad, I can't stop thinking about her," DJ confessed, searching my eyes for help. I know he wanted me to call Regan and get her out here.

"Come on, let's go back to the house," I told him, motioning towards the door.

"Yeah, let's leave," Blake agreed with me.

11111111111111111111

"I've tried to stop, Blake, I have, she's just constantly on my mind, everything reminds me of her," DJ ran his hands frantically over his face and I had never seen him like this. Ever. I had to admit I was enjoying it a little. This was payback from when he wouldn't get Blake for me. "Morgan, you need to call her and get her out here... Goddamn, I miss her so much."

"Um... remember that one time when I was so desperate and crying on the couch for Blake and you wouldn't get him for me?" I added a smug grin. DJ turned to Blake for help.

"I'll call her," Blake offered.

"Blake!" My voice raised in pitch. "Okay, fine, but I'll call her when I get back, I'm leaving in the morning." Blake covered his ears.

"Don't remind me," he warned, sticking out his lower lip.

"Oh, yeah, how are those rumors, treatin' ya?" DJ asked, seriousness filled in his voice. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, knowing the recent ones he was referring to. "Minnesota?"

"I don't know... why would I go to the Minnesota Lynx? Like, no, never," I scrunched up my nose and shook my head. "Speaking of which, I'm gonna go pack," I left DJ and Blake downstairs, and walked into the bedroom to grab my duffel bag. We were leaving for six days to Minnesota, Chicago and DC. I was nervous to go to DC... knowing my parents were there. I was hoping Cynthia would not pull anything to come to the game or to come see me. I grabbed the duffel, tossing it onto the bed, then gripping my stomach.

"Ouch," I held my stomach and covered my mouth feeling a rising in the back of my throat. I took a deep breath. Nothing. I sighed and continued to pack.

There was another sharp pain in my stomach, and I doubled over. Oh shit.