Chapter 46

It had now been four days since Blake had left. It had really put a lot in perspective for me. About how well Blake could handle situations. Russell was there for me everyday. He was the closest friend I had right now while Chris and DJ were away. Of course, Amber was here, but Maya was on vacation with family and the other girls were around, but we weren't that close. I missed Blake, but with every passing hour, that lust turned into pure anger. The more I realized that Blake was gone, the more I realized that Blake couldn't take much. If he couldn't take this, how could I tell what would happen in the future. For us. I knew he would come back. He loved me, right? It was late at night and I was getting more and more angry, I knew that I needed to control my anger, but I couldn't. I wouldn't. Tomorrow it would be five days. Then six, since he would be gone. It seemed like all hope was lost.
It was late at night and I was bumping my head against the wall constantly, this was pure punishment for me. Without Blake here. Kissing me, touching me. Everywhere. I bit my lower lip, just when I heard the bell ring. I wondered who that could be, when I stood up and went for the door, checking through the peephole to see Russell. I smiled and bit my lip. I opened the door as I saw him standing there with a basket. I smiled, as he extended the basket to me, and I put my head in my hands and smiled, taking the basket.
"I'll be honest, I didn't make it or anything," Russell stated as I looked at all the goodies inside the basket. "But I saw it and I had to get it for you." He looked up to me. I set the basket down and smiled at him, extending my arms for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed there for a longer time than usual.
"Thanks so much, for even thinking about me," he nodded and i smiled, motioning him in, "come in, please." He came in with me as I shut the door behind him. We both went to the couch and sat down.

"How are you today?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Angry," I said. "I've just been doing a lot of thinking and I'm mad at him for hurting me. I'm upset at his lack of trustworthiness. I don't know." Russell didn't answer right away and we both just kept eye contact with one another for several minutes. Before I knew anything, we were leaning into one another and our lips touched and I instantly craved more. The kiss was nice and slow, and passionate. We instantly went closer to each other and the kiss intensified. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. It was weird the way our mouths moved perfectly in sync, the way the molded together. Perfectly. I moved my hands up and down his abs, under his button down, and started unbuttoning it. He took his hand and stopped me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked nervously. I smirked, and shrugged.

"Blake sure as hell won't," I answered, smiling studying his eyes, keeping my hand on the third button. He didn't make any moves, but then gave in, reconnecting our lips as I kept unbuttoning his shirt.

What do you think will happen? Shocker or nah? Who do you ship, Mussell (lol) or Mlake?