Chapter 25

"You guys are a couple days away from your first game and you want to throw a party?" I asked Blake laughing uncontrollably. Blake nodded with me and laughed.

"I want to really live before the season starts," Blake said. We were lying side by side on the pool deck, looking at the stars above us. I had to admit this was really fun. Since Blake and I hadn't gone up to the Hollywood hills in a couple weeks for the sunset, so this was as best as it had got. "I'm gonna miss this," Blake sighed, reaching for my hand. I looked over to him, as his hand grabbed mine, and I smiled over to him and squeezed his hand tighter. "I'm gonna miss you." I kept smiling to him.

"Your first game is at home," I replied. I just wanted any excuse for Blake not being gone. I knew he would be and I would have to face it, but I didn't want to talk about it or think about it. I had Maya and Amber, which I had seen, but it was still awkward between Maya and I. As well as Candace and Skylar, it was still awkward.

"But after the first game I'm going to the east for four days." Blake brought up and I sighed.

"It's only four days," I pointed out. Four days wouldn't be that bad. Would it? I could last four days without Blake. We hadn't grown that inseparable yet? Have we?

"I'll FaceTime you everyday," Blake said, rubbing his thumb around on my palm, which was slowly putting me to sleep. "Even if I have to pay a fortune on the plane. Anything for you." He said sexily.

"Don't do that, Blake," I smiled. "Call me when you can, it'll be okay." He sighed.

"Can't you come with me?" He whined. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm not joking."

"Blake, you know I can't do that. I'm sorry, baby." I told him as he pouted and groaned.

"Ugh, I know you can't." I nodded and he sighed. "I'm just really... really gonna miss you. I wish I could come home early."

"No, you don't. You'll be fine." I reassured him as he shook his head. He clicked his tongue and gazed up at the stars.

"Guess we'll find out." I nodded in agreement with Blake and we were finally in silence. He squeezed my hand and sighed. I kept quiet and just gazed at every constellation. Every single star I noticed something different. I just found it so amazing. "About the party..." Blake trailed off.

"We'll throw one." I muttered, still staring at the constellations in awe. I could tell Blake was staring at me. I didn't want to look over to Blake, all I wanted to look at were the constellations. He swung our arms back and forth.

"What you thinking about?" Blake asked me, his curiosity obviously peeked. I shrugged, not even knowing what I was thinking about. "You wanna go swimming?" He asked me. I laughed.

"Swimming? At this time of night?" I asked him. He shrugged and I laughed. "Sure." I took my phone out of my back pocket, and placed it on the pool table. I jumped into the water.

"Well, I was gonna say we can take our clothes off and change into bathing suits, but okay?" I laughed as he jumped in. He splashed me and I tried to drown him which didn't work for a guy who was almost seven feet. We were both laughing and splashing each other. "See, I was right, we're having fun." I nodded.

"We sure are," I said, calmly. Blake and I swam over to the side of the pool and leaned against it. "But now I'm cold. Hot tub?" He nodded as we both climbed out and went into the hot tub. We huddled close to each other and Blake wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed me.

"I love you so much," Blake breathed heavily. I smiled.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you," I ran my fingers over his cheek. "But your career is before us, before me. You'll love it..."

Blake cut me off. "No." He said flatly. "You're before that. I know we haven't known each other for long. A few months. But Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook they only dated their wives for four months. I'm not saying I'm going to propose soon or anything, but... basketball players, some of us at least, we love our girlfriend. Not to be a stereotype, but we get attached easily. I'm in love with you. You're before that. I promise." I smiled as he kissed me again. "I'm here for a week longer. The game is in three days. Let's make the best of it. Party in two days let's do this." I laughed and smiled, nodding. "And maybe..." He drew out. "I can get a little going away present." He said sexily leaning into my lips. I pushed him away shaking my head. "Worth a try," he muttered. I laughed.

"And what would Maya say?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I know, I know," he said, nodding his head, looking down. "But if you weren't still friends with Maya, you would...?" He trailed off. I wondered, would I? I wanted to, but I didn't want it to be planned, I wanted it to be in the spur of the moment. I sighed, looking into his eyes.

"Probably," I answered and he jumped up, scaring me to death.

"Let's go tell her you can't be friends with anymore, c'mon," he joked. I shook my head lying on the couch. I smiled at him and he sat back down on the cement siding of the hot tub and brought me close. "You don't realize what your doing to me," Blake said, sadly. "You're killing me." I shook my head, pushing him playfully.

"Blake!" I shouted, smiling. "You're going to be fine. Let's just take a couple days at a time. Four days will fly by. I'll call you and text you and stuff. Don't worry." He sighed of relief and I laughed.

"I'm just worried you'll find another man when I'm gone." He said, smirking. I shook my head at his ignorance.

"Yeah, never," I told him and he kissed me.

"I'd like to keep it that way," Blake said, kissing me passionately as we went inside.

1.5K?! Yall are amazing!!