Chapter 54

DJ left a few hours later, to go to be with his family. Which just left Blake and I at home by ourselves, with the dogs of course. We were cuddling in a blanket, watching Walking Dead on the tv. Blake had gotten me a necklace, which was beautiful. It had a cursive B on the necklace, and I promised myself I would wear it forever and ever. Blake had also gotten me a golf cart, along with DJ, who worked on both sides with the presents. It was the best Christmas ever. I felt Blake's hand creep up my forehead and he brushed his thumb back and forth over my forehead.

I turned to face him, as I felt his eyes glued onto me. He kissed me passionately, and I could tell he had been waiting for this moment. Ever since his season started, we hadn't gotten much alone time. Not this type of alone time. Blake pushed me down underneath him, throwing the blanket off of us. He started sucking down my neck, taking off my jersey, which I wasn't wearing anything under.

"Even better," Blake commented, sucking down my body, in the best spots. "We never get to do this anymore." I smiled as Blake looked back up to me, and then met again to my lips, sucking them playfully. Blake grabbed the waistband of my shorts, yanking them down, more aggressively than not, and flopping them onto the floor. That only left me in my thong, and Blake in his full clothing. I tried to pull up Blake's Nike Tee, but he moved my hands down to my side.

"That's not fair," I whined, sticking out my lower lip, pouting. Blake broke the kiss, and put his pointer finger to my lips, shushing me. "Shouldn't you be with your family on Christmas?" I asked him as he moved down my body. He pulled my thong off and moaned with pleasure.

"Do you really wanna talk about this now?" He asked me, spanking me and I gasped in surprise. He traced his tongue in my lower region and lapped his tongue back and forth as I moaned in pleasure. I grabbed for Blake's shirt, squeezing the fabric in between my fists tight, as I moaned. I eventually removed Blake's shirt, revealing those glorious abs, I had fallen in love with over the past nine months. Once he was finished, he came back to meet my gaze, letting me pull down his pants and his boxers along with it. "Damn," Blake groaned, and I pushed him under me. I licked up and down his abs slowly and tenderly and he groaned with pleasure. I moved farther and farther down until I reached my final destination. I wrapped my lips around his bulge and he immediately started groaning as I worked my way down. After he climaxed, we switched places again, and Blake entered me, slowly at first, and then faster thrusts empowered me. I gripped onto his muscular back with my fingernails, holding on. Blake flipped me over unexpectedly, half-expecting the couch to break, as the springs were getting squeaky. Blake grabbed my butt and moved me back and forth, back and forth. We both eventually climaxed and Blake grabbed my breasts in his hands, squeezing them, as I collapsed onto his chest.

"I love you," I whispered, into his ear seductively and he moaned under his breath. "What?" I asked him, laughing.

"That. Was. The. Best. Thing. That has ever happened to me," he said breathlessly, "I love you."

Hope you enjoyed the dirty scene I snuck in there;)