Chapter 69

I laid in bed with Blake as he finished reading his Sports Illustrated magazine. He turned off the light, and I felt him flip over onto his side. I lay on my side, facing away from him. I really wasn't in the mood to talk. I felt as if Maya was an intruder.

"Baby," Blake began. I heard his soft, but raspy, warm voice, but I decided to not move or say anything. "Are you awake?" I didn't say anything, but Blake jerked my shoulder back and forth anyways.

"Yes, Blake," I said exhausted, not flipping over to look at him.

"Please look at me," he told me. I took a deep breath, and then flipped onto my back, resting my arms on my stomach. "What has been up with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"She threatened me in my own house, Blake," I said, flatly. "I just..." I took a deep breath before I raised my voice. "I don't understand how you and DJ are so blind to it and making me seem like the crazy person. She is out to get me, I swear, and I feel out of place in my own house. She's horrible, she's unbearable. Really. She accused me of a whole bunch of shit that one; wasn't my fault, and two; she doesn't know anything about, nor is it her business. I'm just so tired of her getting everything she wants, and I'm just sick of her. She acts like she, Candace and Skylar are like the damn queens of the world. It honestly makes me sick. I'm done. And I'm done with them treating me like a baby, I'm grown up, I can take care of myself."

"You're overreacting," he said, flatly, and I shook my head. I couldn't believe Blake tonight. This was so frustrating, and so irritating, and angering. Why would Blake choose someone who doesn't even like him, over his fiancée? Bullshit.

"Goodnight, Blake," I said, flipping over but he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me back over, onto my back. "I just feel alone right now... okay?" I said and I was getting irritated, but I wanted to feel close to Blake. Maybe I was overreacting. My hormones were honestly going crazy. Blake, nor DJ and especially not Maya, was helping.

"Are you on your period?" Blake asked me, and I groaned, sitting up in bed, turning to face Blake. I moved on top of him and started kissing him forcefully. I moved his hands onto my butt and we disconnected from the kiss.

"Would I do this if I was on my period?" I asked him.

"I'm so confused," Blake said but I pushed his chest back down and began licking down his stomach. I moved back up to his lips and made out with him slowly and passionately. I slid down his boxers, feeling his abs, moving slowly down and caressing his bulge. It grew bigger and bigger in his pants as I connected my lips to it, sucking up and down, up and down. I kissed up and down, licking slowly up and again. Blake groaned with pleasure, as he forcefully pushed my head down more, but I enjoyed it. Anything Blake did, I enjoyed. Blake eventually climaxed, and I swallowed. I pulled back up his boxers and moved up to kiss him. Blake placed his hand over his mouth and shook his head. "I am not tasting my own... liquids," Blake said, gagging. I moved into the bathroom and brushed my teeth surely. I put it down, and moved back onto the bed. I kissed him and Blake still groaned.

"It's your cum!" I said a little too loudly, but I put my hand over my mouth. Blake shushed me, and then laughed. There was a knock on the door, and Blake threw the covers over him to hide his smaller, but still evident, boner. DJ moved in easily, and shut the door slowly behind him.

"I was, uh, gonna talk to you, uh, guys..." DJ began, rubbing the back of his neck. "Is this not a good time?" I could tell DJ was trying not to laugh.

"No, you're okay," I said, simply, adding a soft smile.

"Okay," DJ moved slowly to sit at the edge of the bed. Blake moved uneasily, still trying his hardest to hide it. DJ held out his hand for a high five from Blake. "First of all, my brotha!" Blake smiled and high fived him back.

"Oh my gosh," I said under my breath, putting my head into my hands.

"You honestly think I wouldn't know?" DJ asked, laughing. "And Serge is in the other room... it's, uh, locked. Maya and I are in the room next door. In case you guys need anything." Blake and I nodded in agreement. After another wink from DJ and Blake, DJ moved out of the bedroom and into the room next door. I felt my stomach start to rumble and grow upset. I groaned in pain a little.

"My stomach's starting to hurt," I complained, moving uncomfortably.

"Should've told you not to swallow," Blake said, simply turning off the light. I groaned at how uncomfortable I was and tried to shift over but my stomach continued to be upset. Blake fell into a deep sleep, his chest rising a falling in a slow rhythm. My stomach was very upset, and I gripped it as I moved out of bed. I moved out of the bedroom slowly, and out into the hall. I passed where DJ and Maya were staying and approached the room Serge was in. I walked towards it and noticed the door was open. The door was open. I debated quickly in my head whether to wake someone else up, but ended up walking towards the open door instead. He couldn't have gone anywhere... or far, right? The room was dark, the bed was messy and the windows were all sealed. Good signs, right? I felt a hand move swiftly around my mouth and I jerked immediately. I tried to scream, but within the big house, and wrapped in Serge's big hand, no one would hear me. He pushed me up against a wall hard, and told me to shut the hell up. He moved his hand, squishing my cheeks together uncomfortably. He smashed his lips upon mine, and I tried to kick him away, but him towering over me and being double my weight, my strengths weren't worth a thing. He slid his hand down my pants covering my mouth and I tried to scream some more and bash against the walls. Serge fell onto the floor with a thud, seeing Maya had punched him straight in his face. It knocked him clean out. I had no words, I tried to open my mouth and speak, but no words came.

"You're welcome," Maya grumbled, stomping back to DJ grumpily. I followed her, keeping up with her pace.

"Please..." I begged, "can you keep this between us?" Maya groaned and turned to face me outside of the bedroom she was staying in.

"Like everything else?" She said, sounding upset, "yes. Morgan." I didn't know whether to feel good Maya wouldn't tell or to be taken aback by her tone. She moved her gaze away from mine, and opened back up the bedroom door, disappearing into the darkness. Leaving me to think about what Maya had just said.

I'm sick and tired of trying to hide the mess that I am•
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
I'm currently writing Chapter 89, so I should probably update more...😁