Chapter 31

Russell had left an hour ago and it was ten in the night. I was making a sandwich on the granite countertop before I was going go upstairs to sleep. Blake would be home at six in the morning and i wanted to be well rested for him. I saw something pass through the back window, must have been a bird or something. I shrugged my shoulders and continued spreading the mayo on the bread. That's when I heard a knock at the back door. I looked through the window and saw a man with a hood on over his head, peering into the house. I jumped behind the island out of sight of the back window and door. I was breathing heavily and my heart was racing. What if it was the stalker? The stalker photographer? I jumped back up and peered over the counter to see him still standing there, peering inside. I touched my back pockets looking for my phone, but it wasn't there. Dammit, I left it upstairs. I cursed under my breath. He knocked hard against the door and I jumped. This reminded me just like my dream. Except I wasn't pregnant. Wait... I looked down, no, wasn't pregnant. I signed and sat down against the back of the island, and heard more knocking. I jumped again. Why couldn't Russell have stayed any longer? My eyes grew heavy and I cradled up behind the island.

11111111111111111111111111111111111111

"Babe? Morgan? Baby?" I felt Blake shaking me and kneeling over me. My back was killing me, and so was my neck. At least I took a shower and changed my clothes last night. I opened my eyes to see Blake. "What the hell are you doing? Did you sleep the whole night here?" I jumped up, throwing my arms around him and laughing, kissing him four times.

"I missed you so much!" I cried into his shoulder, as he grabbed me and stood up, picking me up into the air. I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks in happiness. Blake dropped me onto the ground, and threw off his backpack wrapping me in a hug again.

"I love you so much," Blake whispered into my ear and kissed my neck five times repeatedly. "I missed you, don't you ever leave me again." I laughed. He dropped me. I almost doubled over and held my back. "Did you sleep here all night?" I remembered what happened last night and ran to the back door, not seeing a trace of anything. I started hyperventilating, but then calmed myself down.

I pointed to the door and took a deep breath. "I was making a sandwich late last night and this guy was at the back door. Creepy guy with a hoodie. He kept banging on the door and looking outside. I got scared the shit out of me and I just fell asleep I guess. I left my phone upstairs." Blake wrapped me in a hug, and released. He kissed me passionately.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I should've been here," Blake said, looking sad. "If something happened to you... oh my gosh, I wouldn't know what to do." I smiled. I could tell something was bothering him because he was twiddling his thumbs. "But... was this after Russell left or...?" I signed and rolled my eyes.

"How do you know? He's my friend, Blake, okay? He'll even meet you if you want, officially. I love you, okay?" He nodded and smiled to me.

"You know what, you're right," he said. He grabbed my butt and picked me up, throwing his other bag on the floor. He carried me upstairs, keeping our lips connected. "I love you, more than anyone in the world..." Blake said slowly between kisses. He laid me down on the bed as I giggled into our kiss. He laid on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows. Our tongues moved in sync, and it turned me on. He kept one hand on my butt and the other moving up and down my stomach. It gave me chills, his hands were so cold. He kissed and sucked different spots down my neck, which made me moan. Blake flopped off me and onto the other side of the bed. I sighed.

"That's it?" I asked him, moving over onto my stomach, looking at him.

Blake narrowed his eyes. "Well, I have respect for you, whatever are your wishes I'll follow them." I nodded and ran my fingers up and down his arm. I saw him grow excited in his basketball pants. "What are you saying?" Blake asked smiling over at me.

"I'm saying..." I trailed off, biting my lower lip. I rolled on top of him and looked into his eyes. I felt his hard on on the inside of my thigh. I lifted up his shirt and he let me take it off of him. I kissed up his abs. "Maybe... it's time."

"Fuck yes," Blake said, flipping me over in one motion, making me scream. He connected our kiss again, and I don't think I have ever kissed that intense. Blake took off my oversize tee, which just left me in my black bra. I ran my hands up and down his rock hard abs as he kissed down my neck and sucked hard. He slid his hand under my back and unclasped my bra. He slid it off me and tossed it across the room. I grabbed the elastic band of Blake's pants and slid them down. The only thing he had left were his boxers and I still had my thong and Nike Pros. Blake reached for my band of my pants and pulled them down. He felt "her" up a little, and I was panting. He took off my thong and dragged it down my legs. He kissed from my chest all the way down to my lower abdomen and even lower... He reconnected our kiss, and went in. I moaned as Blake kissed down my neck and went in over and over and over. We both reached our climax and Blake came out, for the last time falling down right next to me. He was sweaty and we were both panting. He looked over to me and I looked over to him. He made a kissy face. "I love you." We both just looked at each other. Then our eyes both widened. I think we realized the same thing. "I didn't wear a condom." Blake whispered and I nodded.

"It's okay," I whispered. "I love you." I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers.

"We should do this more often..." Blake trailed off and we both laughed as I wrapped the covers over us and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

This chapter is so cute, ya feel? 😂