Chapter 67

Blake stood up and wrapped his arms around me fast, kissing me multiple times on my head, as we were both crying with joy. DJ and Chris were clapping in the background as I realized neither of them ever left. DJ had gotten the whole thing on video as Blake slid the ring on my finger and I guffawed at the size of the rock that was now on my finger. I squealed and jumped up and down like a little girl as Blake laughed at me. I leapt into his arms and gave him a huge, wet kiss on the lips. We both laughed as I hugged him even more, as he held me up, I just wanted to stay like this forever in his arms. I wish moments like these would last forever. Me just in his arms, everyone happy. These were the moments I lived for. In that moment, I realized Blake was perfect. And absolutely correct. I put Blake through the worst things possible, and he was always there for me and stood by my side. Blake loved me. In that moment, I believed he was the best thing that ever happened to me. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I wanted to be with him forever. And we were going to be. Forever.
11111111111111111111111111111

"I can't believe this, Blake Austin Griffin, I really can't," I said, breathlessly, staring at the ring, and then holding it to my chest laughing again.

"I can," he laughed and I looked at him, pressing my lips together, looking between him and the ring. "That thing was burning a hole through my pocket, I was so fucking nervous."

I laughed, blowing him a kiss from the head of the bed, "well did you think I was gonna say no?"

"I had no idea," Blake said and we both laughed. I loved to see him so happy, to see him not being able to suppress his smile. I couldn't stop smiling either.

"How long were you planing on doing it?" I asked him, and he shrugged.

"A week before Christmas, even during all that shit..." He trailed off moving next to me, "I knew you were the one." I smiled and squealed again, looking at the ring and then at Blake. "Can't believe it, huh?"

"I really, really can't." I kept moving the ring back and forth, watching it glimmer in the light. I smiled and covered my mouth again. Gosh, this was amazing.

"You know what would really, really make this Valentine's Day a great day?" Blake said, licking his lips, and turning over on top of me and kissing down my shirt. I took a deep breath and sighed, then smiled. I knew this part of the day was going to come, but after the proposal I was in total shock and just forgot about it. I pushed his head back up to meet my lips, and our lips met, making out for a while before he slid his hand down my pants slyly. The doorbell rang downstairs and both of us stopped kissing, as Blake took his hand out of my pants. Blake and I both looked at the clock, it was getting close to eleven, it was pitch dark outside, who was ringing the doorbell? Both of us went down the stairs, I stood on the stairs, as Blake checked the peephole. He turned back to me.

"I don't see anyone," he told me, as he opened the door. He peeped his head outside and there was no one. Boom. A man punched Blake in the face, and Blake passed out on the ground. This man was buff and had a tight black tee on. I screamed as he stepped over Blake and came for me. I didn't know whether I should go for Blake or run up the stairs. I stood there on the stairs as a gun was pointed at my head. I was hoping Blake was going to wake up behind him, but Blake didn't even show a sign of moving.

"Wh-what do you want?" I stuttered, hiding behind the stairway railing a little bit. He took a step forward. I took a step back. I wanted to shout Blake's name, but instead I remained quiet.

"Where's DeAndre Jordan?" I swallowed hard as when he said DJ's name it struck me cold. My face began to grow hot and I didn't feel good. I couldn't tell him where DJ was, DJ was my best friend and I couldn't stand for him to get hurt.