Chapter 74

Blake came back upstairs and said that DJ, Chris and Maya were all downstairs enjoying Blue Mountain State. Chris seemed fine, but was going to take a shower and get a fresh pair of clothes. I was still sitting naked on the floor, my hair dripping on the floor.

"C'mon, babe, you're getting the carpet wet and your body is still wet," he said, extending his arms to pick me up off the floor. I stood up, as Blake walked me towards the bathroom. I walked back and bent down, picking up the towel. I felt Blake grab me from behind when I stood back up, and I laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear. Blake started kissing down my neck, "you really shouldn't have bent down like that, I was being such a good boy today." I smirked and bit my lip, and I reached back and went into Blake's pants. Lucky for me, he was wearing basketball shorts. He was hard as a rock, and had probably been for awhile, as I worked my hands around his dick. He took my hand out, and placed it by my side. "Just keep that there," he cooed, and I felt his hand on my butt. He slipped his fingers in me from behind, which took me by total shock. He stuck two fingers in, and I squealed a little and he told me to be quiet. Even though this house was huge and no one would hear us, Blake loved feeling like he was in control. He used his other hand to grab my breast and he squeezed it hard. We both moaned at the same time, as he kept repeatedly thrusting his fingers into me. He tried to fit three, but I told him no. Eventually with him squeezing my breast hard, kissing my neck and fingering me, I climaxed. After I was done, Blake sucked on his fingers and moaned. He pushed me towards the bed and I shook my head no. "I want to make love to you," he told me, pouting.

"Blake, our friends are right downstairs. We aren't going to fuck," I refused. He considered it for a second and then found my clothes and his shirt. We both put on all our clothes and made our way out of the room. Chris, DJ and Maya were all leaving from what we could see from the stairway.

"We'll see you guys later, okay?" DJ called up and all of them moving out. DJ was closing the door before DJ threw a thumbs up and a wink to Blake, as I rolled my eyes. It was kind of awkward how everyone knew Blake and I were having sex regularly. Blake turned to me once the door was closed, smirking.

"They're gone," he cooed to me. I smiled mischievously, and yanked him back into the bedroom, shutting the door. Blake locked it behind him just in case and let me take control, pushing him onto the bed roughly. I could tell by Blake's smile he was really loving this. I straddled over his body, and sat on his dick, I could feel it growing hard. I bit my lip slowly and started unbuttoning his vineyard vines button-down very slowly. He helped me get him out of the shirt as our lips met. Hard. I could just tell every time we were about to have sex what it was going to be like by our kissing. If it was rough, rough sex. If it was slow and passionate, slow and passionate sex. It was going to be rough. I took off my shirt, I was wearing my super push-up bra, which always felt like my breasts were being pushed up to my chin. "Holy fuck, I love that bra," Blake said, breathlessly. He tried to sit back up and kiss me, but I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back down on the bed. I slid Blake's pants off easily and whipped them across the room along with his boxers. "I love your tits," Blake said, sounding out of breath, I placed my pointer finger on his soft lips, telling him to be quiet. His dick was standing straight up now, as my lips met his tip. I sucked it for a few moments, before Blake reached his climax. Quite fast. I spit his cum out in a cup on the dresser. "That was my water," he pouted. I was not going through another stomach ache like that. Blake found my bra snap in the back, and unsnapped my bra, as he flung it across the room. He stared at my breasts for a few moments, playing with them, before he unexpectedly flipped me onto my back as I was laughing. He began kissing me, and then kissing down my neck and sucking on my nipples, while he stuck his middle and pointer finger in me, to arouse me. He licked down my stomach and moved his tongue into my lower region, flicking his tongue back and forth, sucking, as he squeezed my tits hard.