Chapter 131

Sex. That was all Blake and I had been doing. We had been doing tons of it. More than we had in our whole relationship altogether. In the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, in the middle of the night. In the bed (which had been my least favorite location due to the originality), on the couch, on the stove, in the shower, in the ocean, on the sand, against a tree, in the hot tub and on the kitchen table. Neither of us were getting tired of it, and even eight days into the trip, we were doing it practically six times a day.

I was making Blake and I breakfast listening to Tupac and swinging my hips to the music. I felt Blake's hands graze my hips, keeping me in place. I felt him plant small kisses on my neck, swirling his tongue around on my soft skin. His hands traveled down to my butt, giving it a hard squeeze. He kissed my collarbone, and I only had panties on under the enormous t-shirt of his I was wearing.

I would never understand the turn on men have when they see women in their clothes. But Blake loved it. His hand found its way to my lips, the lower ones, palming them through my panties, as I moaned, inching away from the counter. My legs were already shaking, wanting him. I moaned as he pulled my string to the side, pushing two fingers inside of me. His thumb played with my clit earning multiple moans from me. He palmed his breast, pushing me on the counter.

"Blake... stop teasing me, fill me," I demanded. I was sick of foreplay.

"So soon?" He asked, giving me a small smirk. I nodded eagerly. He slipped my panties down, dropping them to the floor, lifting the t-shirt higher up my back and bending me over the low counter. It was cold, but yet I was so hot. He teased me and then put it in when I demanded it. I needed to feel him. He filled me all up, smacking my ass.

After finishing up, I caught my breath against the counter as Blake pulled his pants back up, giving my ass another hard smack. "That is going on the fiftieth time we have done it on this trip and I have no regrets." I laughed and tried to stand up but fell back against the counter.

"I'm sore as hell," I muttered, Blake helping me stand back up. "Why you gotta do it so hard?" I rubbed my thighs and my groin.

"I gotta make sure the sperm really gets up in there, I want a family," He replied, a smile plastered on his smug face.

"I think you got it all the way into my stomach," I rubbed my thighs harder, sitting on the couch. He sat next to me and rubbed my thighs for me.

"You wanna continue making breakfast?" He shot me a big smile.

"I'm not in the mood, can we order something for breakfast?" Blake nodded and went to go retrieve the landline phone.

Blake's groans from just a few moments ago filled my mind, but then his groans turning into Russell's as Blake pounded his face in. I took a sharp breath and shook the image from my head. I didn't know what was wrong with me, why couldn't I forget? My heart ached for Russell although he deserved it. I tried to think of all the bad things Russell did to me, it helped for a few minutes before they kept creeping in again.

DJ was taking care of Hannah and I was scared when I got back home she would be gone. I shook both thoughts from my head and cleared my throat. I didn't need to think of this now. I changed into a bathing suit that was sitting on the railing and walked out onto the porch and jumped into the water. The cold water felt incredible on my skin. The tropical fish flooded back over to the coral reefs, as I swam near the deck.

"In need of a swim?" Blake cracked a smile at me. I smiled back and stepped onto the ladder, pulling myself up, Blake tossing me a towel. I wrapped myself in it, and couldn't help but ask Blake a question.

"Are you scared?" I asked him. His gaze looked into mine and he knew what I was talking about. He didn't answer. "I know I told you I would forget but I can't stop thinking about it."

"I'm not... scared," He finished. "Whatever happens, happens. Now can we not talk about this until our wonderful, sex-crazed, honeymoon is over?"

"Deal," I answered.