Chapter 47

Russell had left back for Oklahoma this morning and all I thought about was last night. The way he kissed me, the way he touched me, the way he... he was so much like Blake. In a different way. He was like a different Blake. That made me miss Blake even more. What I did last night... was terrible. I cheated on Blake. I kept slapping myself, making myself to try and forget last night but I couldn't. The way I ran my hands over his muscles... Those muscles. I lied down and put my hand over my eyes, groaning and getting situated on the couch. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.
I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes a little to see Blake sitting above me shaking me and repeating my name. I smiled when I saw him and touched his face to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He laughed. That adorable laugh I really missed.
"Am I dreaming?" I asked, and his smile faded, but he replaced it quickly. He shook his head and I screamed with joy, jumping up and giving him the best hug ever. He picked me up and allowed me to wrap my legs around my waist as tears were streaming down my face with joy.
"I love you so much, and I realized... no matter what happens, I want you," Blake said, smiling and he was still holding me. I brought my head back to look at him and we both smiled at each other. He kissed me several times over and over and brought me back into his shoulder. "I missed you like crazy, baby," he whispered into my hair and I smiled and chuckled. He set me down and he brushed the hair out of my face from me sleeping. I stared into his eyes as he kissed me passionately, for several moments. I was craving his kiss and his touch and I finally got it back again. I kept smiling at Blake, the memories from last night flooding back into my mind. I pushed them back into the farthest part of my brain and pressed my smile on my face again. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me," Blake exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm a terrible boyfriend to you--"

I cut Blake off, I didn't want to listen to terrible boyfriends/girlfriends. Cause I think right now, I was in the running for the absolute worst. "...it's okay, Blake." I pressed my hands on his chest lightly, signifying him to stop.

"No, it's really not," Blake said, shaking his head. "I abandoned you and left you all alone, without me or really anyone. I'm a terrible boyfriend. I would never want to do anything to hurt you, or try to hurt you. I love you no matter what. Anything you do, really, I'll always be here for you. Always. Maybe I wasn't here physically, and I was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, you don't know how sorry I am. I fucking love you, and... uh, I don't know. I am so lucky to have you. Too lucky. Anyways, you're the one that keeps me going. I realized without you I'm in hell, and when I was thinking... all I could do was think about how I couldn't wait to come back to you. And to me, that's love." Blake finally finished and I felt like the worst, most guilty person in the world. I smiled as big as I could and squeezed him so hard.

"I fucking love you so much, Blake Austin Griffin." I said and he hugged me tighter. "But, please, I don't want to hear anymore about this sob story. I'm over it, I swear." I smiled reassuringly and he kissed me lightly and then passionately once again.

"I guess I have to start basketballl again soon," Blake said and I smiled, nodding my head.

"That would be smart, I think you've missed too much," I added and he nodded, rubbing his hands together.

"I miss it," he added, and he cocked his head to the side, "is there something wrong, you're acting different."

"No," I answered quickly, shaking my head, replacing my concern with a soft smile, "I'm fine." Blake's concerned look didn't cease.

"I mean, last time you told me everything was okay, you were keeping something huge from me," he pointed out, laughing nervously. It occurred to me that I wasn't smiling so I replaced my stern face with a smile and shook my head, kissing him lightly. "Okay, whatever you say."

The growing pit of guilt growing in my stomach, wasn't helping the situation at all. I felt really sick actually, staring into Blake's eyes. I turned the other way and then stood up, not facing Blake. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk on the beach." I said, hurriedly.

"Great, I'll come with," Blake chimed and I bit my lower lip.

"No, you stay here, you just got home, settle back in. I'll be back before you know it," I added a fake smile, he sat back down, still hesitant. I smiled brighter an he cocked his eyebrows, he knew o was faking that smile. I turned and walked out of the back door, and our past the pool, the hot tub, the dogs playing in the yard and went out the back gate, followed the stone path and onto the beach. Once I smelt the really salty air of the beach, I collapsed onto the sand, putting my head in my hands. He already knew something was up. I couldn't hide this from him. I didn't want too. I couldn't live with the guilt. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Maya.

"Hullo?" She chimed from the other end of the phone. She seemed really... happy, for a change.

"If you really wanna be my friend right now, come to my house... just come to the beach around back and don't let Blake see you," I said, slowly.

"Why? What's going on?" She asked, hurriedly.

"Just... come, please." I said, annoyed.

"Alright, I'm on my way." She said, ending the call. I put my head back in my hands, listening to the sound of the waves and the seagulls. The water was so clear and beautiful. I walked a little out into the ocean, leaving my phone and keys in the sand. I could see little fish, glittering with silver, along the waves, darting back and forth. I grabbed a peculiar shell at the floor of the ocean and it was a snail. I dropped it back down peacefully, and took another deep breath. I needed to come out here more often. I walked back out and headed back to the sand, where I saw Maya appearing. She smiled when she saw me and I gave her a hug. "What's happening? What's the emergency?"

"You're gonna have to sit down for this one." I told her, biting my lip, and she cocked her eyebrows, sitting in the sand. "You remember how... Blake got mad and left me for a little while because I got pregnant and I took the abortion pills without even consulting him?"

"Wait! Wait! Back up.. what? You never told me any of this!" Maya barked and shoved me.

"Oh... yeah, well that happened," I said, frowning. "I just didn't know if he was going to come back. I felt so alone, with Chris, Matt and DJ gone... I don't know."

"You always have me, you know that." Maya said, frowning at me.

"Of course I do, anyways," I checked behind me to make sure Blake wasn't anywhere within hearing range. "So... while Blake was gone Russell was in town."

"Ohhhh, Russell," she said bumping me a few times with her elbow. I rolled my eyes at her.

"...and he was there for me when Blake wasn't. So one night I was lonely... and I invited him over... and... yeah," Maya stared at me in disbelief.

"You fucked him?" She asked, her mouth open and her eyes wide with disbelief.

"Well... when you say it like that..." I trailed off, she slapped my shoulder hard. "What the hell!" I barked rubbing the lash in pain.

"I should be saying what the hell," Maya corrected, shaking her head and snorting, "What the hell! You love Blake with all your heart... what are you doing?" I shook my head and put them in my hands, staring out to the ocean.

"I...I don't know."

Hope you're enjoying the story a lot, and thank you for all your support. Please comment #Wattys2014 below, so we can nominate the story! Love you all xoxo!