Chapter 122

"I love you," Blake panted into my ear, as he pushed me up against the wall of our bedroom, searching for the zipper along my back.

Turns out, everything worked out. Paige had to drive Matt back home, which I assumed she was staying there since she has no way back. I told her to text me in case she needed me to pick her up, although I thought she was more than pleased for a night she got to she got to share with her ultimate crush, Matt Barnes. DJ and Regan, both sober, decided to go watch a drive-in movie in mid-town, which I thought was more than romantic. Both of them denying having feelings for one another.

I tore my thoughts away, once I noticed Blake had my upper body exposed. He began sucking my breasts, which earned a moan from me. He pulled my dress all the way down, and slid himself down, coming face to face with my black see-through thong.

"Wow, just a thong under your dress, you dirty girl," Blake bellowed, as I stepped out of the dress. Blake moved back up my body to my lips. Our mouths molded together as his hand removed my thong and started rubbing my sweet spot. I moaned under Blake's touch as his lips found their way onto my cheekbone, then my neck, sucking here and there, then onto my collarbone. Blake interlaced our hands, dragging me onto the bed, pushing me onto my back, and spreading my knees wide. Blake's tongue met my other lips as his tongue played with my clit, lapping back and forth, back and forth. I let out a small scream, as I could feel my thighs clench and my stomach twirl. Blake moved his fingers all over, exploring my lower region. My legs began to shake as I couldn't resist letting out a scream. Blake went faster, almost pushing me over the edge. My legs began to shake even faster.

"Blake, Blake, Blake, Blake, Blake," I said his name over and over, reaching for his reddish-brown curls, giving them a soft tug. "I'm gonna--" I couldn't even finish before all my juices had flown out, Blake licking it up off my inner thighs. I felt a wave of relief flow all over my body as I was panting. I was turned on even more. "Now get the fuck over here," I growled, grabbing his collar on his suit and throwing off his coat, unbuttoning his pink vest, throwing his clothes all over the the bedroom. That left Blake shirtless besides his cute little pink bow tie.

Blake saw me staring at the bow tie around his neck. "Is everything okay?"

"You just look so cute in this..." I trailed off, sticking out my lower lip in a pout. I unlatched the tie and set it on the nightstand. Blake clenched his abs, towering over me on all fours, I was beneath him. I grabbed his belt buckle, as his lips met mine, undoing his belt and pulling it free from his pants. He cupped my breast, as he pulled my lower lip, our kiss full of passion and love, slow; which was driving me crazy. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and then took down the zipper, freeing his excited partner in crime. I pulled both his pants and and boxers down, as he stepped out of them, and I flung them across the room. I moved down to his groin, but he pulled my face up.

"Baby," he pushed hair out of my face as he pushed himself into me. It took me by utter surprise at first, as my gasp turned into a moan. He thrusted into me slowly and passionately, his lips dancing on my skin and upon my lips. I kept moaning, before Blake came out and flipped me onto my stomach. He spread open my legs and filled me up from behind. He began slow at first, his soft hands caressing my back. He went faster and faster and faster, my moans increasing in volume and frequency.

"Blake, I'm-I'm-I'm," I couldn't even get out my words before both Blake and I both groaned in relief. My back laid flat, which felt good from being so tense. Blake got off of me and fell onto his back. I tried to turn onto my back, but my legs were liquified.

"Very worth the wait," Blake breathed next to me, grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. I groaned. "Are you alright?" Concern filled his voice, with a little humor.

"I can't feel my legs," Blake smiled at my response with a laugh. "Our one year is tomorrow." Blake nodded and we were both quiet. The events that just played out rewinded in my head. I looked over to the nightstand to see the condoms I had gotten, were still sealed in the box. I took a deep breath in Blake's arms, then my breathing hitched. That's when I realized this was all apart of a plan. This was a big part of Blake's plan. I shot up from Blake's arms.

"What the hell!" Blake shouted as I shot up, shaking him from his peace. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I slipped out of the bed and searched for my thong and rummaging through drawers for extra clothes. "Morgan," Blake asked.

"You're a real ass," I scolded him, shaking my head and clasping my bra, pulling pants on and a t-shirt.

"Morgan, what did I do?" He asked me, dumbfounded.

"You released inside of me! You didn't use any of the condoms I got! This was all apart of a fucking plan for you to start a family without my consent yet," I sneered, pulling my flip flops on my feet. "And I'm going to get Morning After Pills." Blake shot up out of bed when I said this. I searched around for my purse. Blake pulled on his boxers, grasping my forearm.

"Morgan, please, I want this," Blake begged me, his eyes filling over with plead.

"I don't know if I... want this!" I motioned to my stomach. I felt my face heat up and my eyes watered over. "I'm scared, Blake, I'm scared. I just don't want to fail as a parent. And I don't know if I'm ready." Blake stared at me with pity for a few moments, before wrapping me in a hug. He held me there, making me feel secure.

"Morgan, you wanted this before," He told me, "You're ready, and I'm going to be right by your side. You're going to be a great mom, and I'm going to be an even better dad." He released from our hug when I laughed.

"No, I'm gonna be the better parent," I argued with a laugh. Blake stared at me wide-eyed.

"So, we're doing this? We're starting a family?" His voice intensified with happiness. I considered it for a moment.

"Yeah, we're doing this," I breathed. I was finally going to have a family, a real family. I heard Paige and Regan announce their presence in the house, along with who I assumed with DJ, as I pushed Blake to put clothes on.

"Yo! Morgan!" Paige called up to me from downstairs. I looked down on her from the grand staircase, running all the way down. "There's a kid outside looking for you."

"A fan?" I asked her, before moving for the door.

"No, too little. She's asking for you," Paige raised her eyebrows at me, as it struck me cold. Could it be? No. No chance. I didn't want to get my hopes up anyways. I shot Paige a look with my eyes narrowed, before moving to the door. I opened it slowly, my eyes pressed shut. When the door was fully opened, I felt a pair of arms find their way around my waist. I looked down to see Hannah's dark brown braided hair.

"What's going on?" Blake asked, walking down the stairs with his sweats on. I picked up Hannah, and cocked her on my hip. She had gotten heavier. I turned to face Blake.

"Surprise," I muttered.