Chapter 53

"Wake up!" I heard a yell and a huge body weight drop on top of me. "Wake up! Wake the fuck up!" I opened my eyes and the room was completely dark, outside it was completely dark. Blake jumped on me again and I groaned.

"What the hell? It's so early!" I yelled to Blake and he laughed, jumping off me and onto the floor near my face.

"It's actually 4:30 AM on the dot," Blake corrected me, finding my arms and yanking me out of the bed picking me up. "DJ is already downstairs and we're ready to open presents!" Blake was screaming at the top of his lungs and I groaned.

"Blake, why do you do this to me?" I asked him innocently. He just laughed, as I stood up and followed him down the stairs.

"Get used to it," he added, "this is what happens in the Griffin household every year." I loved when he said that. Was that inferencing that he wanted a future? He was clearly thinking about the future. I spotted DJ once we made it to the living room, who was already setting aside the presents for each of us. He had brought his Boxer, Bruce, with him to play with Chaney and Cody. Even they had presents. I wasn't sure what DJ and Blake had cooked up to get me, there was even a present from Matt and Chris.

"Shouldn't we wait until Chris comes back?" I asked, eyeing the presents from him.

"Fuck no," DJ blurted, anxiously waiting to attack his presents. "Can I open mine first?!" DJ asked, and I nodded, laughing, sitting down, wrapped in a blanket. DJ pounced on mine first, throwing the paper every which way. He gasped. "Morgan! A MacBook? You shouldn't have! Get your ass over here!" He outstretched his arms for a hug and I embraced.

"Okay, now," I reached under the tree for the blindfold. "Put this on," I instructed and a smile instantly grew on his face. The cart was from Blake and I. DJ stood up, putting it on and I made sure he couldn't see. I lead him outside, into the unusually warm night air, which felt nice. I saw the cart parked next to the pool and walked him easily up to it, Blake in front of me. I stopped him and undid his blindfold. It took him a second to register what it was, but then he looked to both of us as we smiled and he jumped in. It had a red bow on it.

"BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!" DJ screamed, Blake and I both making him be quiet so he wouldn't wake the neighbors. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Blake had gotten DJ a UHaul to take his golf cart home later. We made our way inside and DJ jumped onto the ground eagerly. But first, he stood up, throwing his arms over me, and wrapping me into a hug. I grabbed the blindfold and extended it to Blake.

"You ready for your turn, Blake?" He looked up to me, raising his eyebrows and I tossed the blindfold onto his lap. He tied it on and DJ helped him out into the front yard and onto the driveway, where his car was. I was so excited to see his face. There was a big bow on the front of the car and I told Blake to take off his blindfold. Blake gasped and covered his mouth at the sight of the car. He looked instantly to me and shook his head. I nodded back, tossing him the keys.

"No fucking way," Blake told me, "shut the fuck up, Morgan." He opened the car to see the leather and the red interior, just the thing he wanted. "Fuck you, Morgan, fuck you." He laughed, looking like he was going to cry.

"Okay I know you guys wanna fuck, but let's save that for later," DJ joked and Blake shot him a direct look.

"Okay, as much as I know you love your new car, I want you to see the other presents," I rushed him and DJ back inside to the living room.

"What's this?" Blake asked, eyeing the huge package in the foyer. He checked the tag on the box. "Trampoline! Yes, morgan, thank you!" He kissed me again, and I showed him the 32 sign I got for his man cave and he loved it. Personally, just seeing DJ and Blake's reactions to their presents, was the best gift of all.