Chapter 52

Christmas. My favorite time of year. Blake had a bi week, after leaving for two trips, he was already back for Christmas tomorrow. Chris was going home to North Carolina, but DJ was staying for Christmas, but that was it. Everyone else was leaving. It would be nice for it to be quiet for the holidays with Blake and I. A few days later, I was going to South Carolina to see my family, who currently resided in Myrtle Beach for the rest of break.

Blake jumped next to me on the couch and smiled, kissing my forehead. "So," he boomed, obviously in a strange mood. "What did you get me for Christmas?" I laughed. One of the biggest, and most important parts of christmas for me was keeping all gifts a surprise. There was no way Blake was knowing before tomorrow.

"Never gonna happen," I replied, kissing him lightly on the lips. He pouted and stuck his lower lip out to show he really wanted to know. "You're not gonna know until tomorrow, you'll love it." That made Blake even more sad. But truth was, I didn't have his present. Not in my possession at least. Since DJ was spending Christmas with us, and he was coming over tonight so Blake and him could have a "sleepover," I was having him drop his present off here. He stared into my eyes for two minutes, and once he saw he wasn't cracking, he groaned and got up, taking off his shirt.

"Sure you don't want to tell me?" He asked me again, rubbing his abs in my face. Literally. I pushed him away, laughing. He groaned again and grabbed for his waistband. "If my abs can't win you over, this will," he replied, bringing his pants down and moving towards my face.

I pushed him away again. "Blake, no!" I laughed, and he pulled his pants back up. Blake groaned and went out back towards what seemed like the basketball court.
I sat in peace, smiling to myself at my cleverness for his gift. Blake had no idea what I was doing. He had been complaining for a few months about his car being unbearable, having to take it to the mechanic frequently. It was an old Mercedes, a 2007. So, I got Blake a 2014 Mercedes Convertible in the new cream color he loved so much. Blake said as a child, he never got much for Christmas, so I hoped he would really like this. The other presents were smaller but equally (well, maybe not) fantastic. I got him a huge picture, more like a poster in a frame of us kissing on the beach, picture credits to DJ for that one. I got him a trampoline to practice his flips he loved so much, and personally I did some tumbling myself. The third one I just got him a big light bulb sign that said 32 for his under-construction man cave.

To be honest, I have no idea what Blake is getting me. But I knew anything with Blake and gift-giving was going to be big. I had also gotten DJ some cool stuff, a new MacBook and a golf cart he has been wanting so much. To be honest, I was pretty sure all DJ wanted was the cart. But when people thought I wasn't listening, I always got them what they complained about, so I really hoped Blake and DJ would be surprised. I got something for Maya, a personal basketball thrower, it was actually pretty cool, but ended up scratching out her name on the gift tag and replacing it with Chris. I got Skylar and Candace some things, along with Matt, for my cousins and aunt and uncle. I got Jada a gift too, along with Little Chris and Cameron. That pretty much summed up my Christmas. Along with Amber, who I couldn't wait to see. I had an idea what Blake was getting me and it was quite obvious. Obviously Christmas Sex was on the agenda, Blake had been hinting all week. All though I was really looking forward to that, I was more looking forward to being with my closest friends and family during break. Call me Cheesy.

This was just a little update on where in time the book is. Hope you enjoyed though!