Chapter 28

"I'm gonna miss you so much, please, please, come with me," Blake begged for a final time. He had all his bags and he was heading for the door. He had gotten down on his knees, and was begging me.

"Blake, please don't make this hard for me," I pleaded, "it's only four days and you're already late. I love you, now go," I pushed him towards the door and he whined and opened the door slowly. He turned around and kissed me passionately, smashing his lips hard against mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth and tried to push me against the wall. I pushed him off. "Blake, Blake, go," he hugged me quickly and finally headed for the door. He blew me a kiss as I walked out with him to his car. He put all his bags into his car and slid into the drivers seat. He just sat there for a few moments and it looked like he was going to cry. It was only four days right? The more I thought about it, the more I realized four days was awhile. I felt my eyes welling up with tears, and I blinked them away. I blew a kiss to him and waved. He did the same and backed out of the driveway and left. That was the last I would see of Blake for four days. I walked back inside and walked a stray tear away on my cheek. I would be okay. I hope.

111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I had been texting Russell for a few hours and decided I was going to get coffee with him at Starbucks. He was stuck in California for a couple days before he had to go back to the midwest. I walked outside to my car, not before grabbing my purse and petting Cody and Chaney goodbye. I drove to the Starbucks in Beverly Hills, and Russell was already there. I waved to him and walked up to him. "Hey," I said, smiling.

"How's it goin'?" He asked me casually. I nodded still a little sad. "You just had to say bye to Blake for the first time didn't you?" I nodded, trying to smile. He brought me into a casual hug. "It's hard," he said, smirking, as we walked into the Starbucks. We both just sat down without getting anything.

"I don't want to seem all sad and stuff, but all my friends just left me. DJ and Chris, too, and Matt." I added, sighing.

"I'm still here," Russell said, smirking and smiling to me. "Well, for a couple days at least." I smiled and looked down to the table. "It's weird, I felt like I've known you forever."

"I know right," I said, smiling. "It's so weird. Whenever you're back in LA, text me or something. But we definitely need to stay in touch. Also, if Blake and I are ever out in Oklahoma, I'll definitely make sure to text you or call you or something." He nodded.

"Sounds good to me," He began, "but I'll probably be in LA a lot, considering OKlahoma sucks." I laughed and grimaced. "Exactly, you can't disagree." I shrugged and laughed. "Don't you have other friends besides the NBA members? Like, not to sound mean, but you have teammates you're close to, right?" I shrugged.

"Maya, she was my bestest friend until the beginning of the championship. Got in a huge fight," I realized how hard it was to talk about to other people. I had never told anyone before. "Every single time we tried to apologize, we would just get into another fight. Then, we made up for no longer than thirty minutes, before realizing she was attempting to break Blake and I up through Serge. I don't know whether she's still using him or actually loves him. Then we finally made up and we've been fine for a week or two now. But, I found out that... my best friend, DJ, DeAndre Jordan?" Russell nodded his head, listening intently, "turns out they were talking while Maya and I were in a huge fight. They always hung out when we were fine, but I didn't know they were actually friends, you know? I didn't want to be rude and I didn't get mad, it was just weird, you know? And then, at our party the night before the game... I walked out after everyone left, and... they were making out in the pool. It was just really weird for me. I don't know whether I'm mad... or sad, or just... disappointed? I just have emotions that I haven't thought through. I feel bad, I've been ignoring both of them, and DJ must feel terrible being on the road and all. Sorry for rambling, I just... have never told someone about it before and I guess... I just needed to." Russell nodded his head smiling.