Chapter 57

I was chucking shells into the beach, as the waves roared upon the sandy surface. It had been a couple days since I got the call from Russell, and I hadn't gotten a call from anyone, so I thought maybe I was in the clear. I didn't know why I was thinking about what happened so much. Of course I knew I was wrong to do what I did. But I had been forcing myself to think about it day in and day out. My anxiety had came back, which made me feel as though I needed my medication again. I picked it up the other day, hoping Blake wouldn't find out. I chucked another shell into the ocean, and watched it attempt to bounce, but then got enveloped by the ocean. I heard wet sand smush together behind me. I turned around to see Blake, he wasn't smiling. I turned my back to him and out into the ocean. I saw the sun setting behind the everlasting Pacific, painting pinks, purples and orange across the vast sky. I bit my lip and waited for Blake to speak.

"I saw the pictures." He said and that was it, nothing else. I turned to Blake, and opened my mouth to speak, but he held up his hand for me to save it. "What did you guys, shoot a fucking porn-o too?" I grinded my teeth together, and swallowed hard. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, that same feeling I always got whenever I was caught or I was about to vomit.

"Blake," I began, walking up to him, but he pushed me away lightly. I just stood there. "You know what happened..."

Blake cut me off. "You're damn right I fucking did!" He balled his fists at his sides and I could see the anger in his eyes. "I was okay with it, on the outside. On the inside, it kills me every single fucking day. I know this was my fault and the past is the past, and I know you wish you could change it." I nodded my head. I was leaving for South Carolina tomorrow, but I was glad it was happening when I was here, not away. "But now, I have these," he stuck his phone into my face, and showed some of the pictures. I had never actually seen them before, he slid between a few, and then chucked his phone into the sand. I reached down to go get it, but Blake grabbed me and brought me back onto my feet. "As if it could get any fucking worse, I have these to look at now! I am going to fucking torture myself just looking at these. And even worse, it's fucking embarrassing for me! All my friends, all our friends they know! My parents they know! Oh, but the one I have left. My brother and his wife they know! What the fuck do you think is happening? The media they will know! AND SOON EVERYONE IN THIS WHOLE SHIT WORLD WILL KNOW!" Blake pointed his finger in my face, the veins in his neck popping out. I swallowed hard and folded my arms, looking down into the sand. Blake bit his lip, and turned out into the ocean. "And what's this?" Blake lifted up my meds out of his pocket. I reached out for them, but he snatched them away. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY?" He screamed in my face, throwing the pill bottle in my face. It bounced off and fell into the sand, I picked it up.

"I've just been having anxiety issues again, I need them," I said, lowly, Blake barely being able to hear me. I kept my eyes onto the sand, as Blake kept his blaring on me.

"Don't fucking do that! Don't get shit without fucking consulting me!"

"But why are you acting like this is my fault? The pictures aren't my fault and I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry," I felt hot tears spilling out of my eyes as I met Blake's gaze. I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Look, Morgan," Blake pulled me back and I didn't look at him. He tried to wrap his arm around me. I didn't look at him. "I'm sorry, you are right, it isn't your fault. P-please don't cry, baby." I got out of his grasp and wriggled away from him.

"Leave me the fuck alone," I growled at Blake.

"Morgan, I am sorry!" Blake called but
I ran into the house faster than he could catch me. I ran up the stairs, and I heard Blake erupt into the house yelling my name, I reached the bedroom and locked the door behind me. I heard Blake bolting up the stairs and then banging on the door. "Morgan. Morgan. Please let me in. Please."

"No," i answered back, taking out my suitcase and beginning to pack my bag for tomorrow. I just had to put this behind me. I felt the tears strain down my face, as I threw a whole bunch of shit in my bag. I couldn't even focus.

111111111111111111111111111111111111

I hadn't heard Blake for nearly an hour and all my bags were packed for tomorrow. I creeped down the stairs, and into the kitchen, not seeing Blake anywhere. I took out a plate and warmed up some nachos in the microwave. I took them out and eyed Blake on the couch. I saw him just sitting there, completely still, just staring at his phone. It was almost like a horror movie. I creeped up on him, and saw what he was looking at. The pictures. I grabbed Blake's phone and turned it off.

"Blake, please stop," I begged him. "You're scaring me." Blake stayed completely still and silent. I placed his phone on the stand next to the couch. He lied down slowly onto the couch, just lying on his stomach.

"Nothing to be afraid of," he said in a scary, robotic, monotonous voice, I have never heard him use. "Good..." Sigh, "night." I reached out for him, but then retreated, figuring he didn't want to be touched right now.

"I love you," I said, before going towards the stairs. All I heard was a sigh and no "love you" back. Nothing. Ouch. That hurt. I hope Blake knew that I wasn't responsible for the pictures. I walked up stairs to the bedroom and slumped into the bed for a long night.

Hope you guys are enjoying the twist! Vote and comment, I love you guys.😛