Chapter 24

"Will you please stop worrying about this?" There was only a week left until the big first game with Oklahoma. Maya had texted me a couple times, but we didn't talk much. None of the other girls texted me, so I didn't bother to talk to them. I didn't have to face them until April, anyways. I was excited to be sitting court side in Blake's games. I wanted to support him as much as possible, but traveling with him, which is what he wanted me to do. But that wasn't happening. I loved Blake but all that traveling and then along with my season was too much. I would miss the guys like crazy though. Having them around was always entertaining. I was seated on the couch, today was a relaxing day, and I seemed calm? Ever since, Blake and I had thoroughly talked about the stalker photographer, we hadn't seen any sight of him. DJ stomped into the room, looking as if the world had come to an end. He looked like he was going to start crying any second, but was holding it in. I completely forgot about my conversation with Blake and wrapped DJ in a hug. After five seconds, Blake cleared his throat, signaling he wanted me off DJ. We disconnected and I pushed my hair behind my ears.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and DJ bit his lower lip to try and stop the tears.

"It's Amber," he said, slowly. "She's coming home." I gasped.

"DJ that's awesome! Congratulations!" I yelled and pat him on the back. DJ shook his head, looking away from me.

"She's not coming home to me," he said slowly. "She decided that she was going to have sex with another man." I gasped. "She... she just came clean. Told me she didn't love me anymore." He cleared his throat. "It's like she never cared about me... she didn't care. She just dropped me like that. Fuck, I'm such an idiot."

"No, man," Blake piped up. "She's a fucking idiot. There are plenty of fish in the sea, there are better ones out there." Blake stood up and sat next to DJ, giving him a hug. I imitated Blake and cleared my throat. Blake shot me a look. "Okay, man?" I felt so bad for DJ.

"Is she coming back to LA?" I asked him, and he looked up to me, from Blake.

"Yeah," he whispered. "It's gonna hurt if I ever see her again. But, if you want to hang out with her..."

I cut him off. "No, if you don't want me too, I won't."

"No," DJ said shaking his head. "When Blake, Matt, Chris and I are gone, you need at least one friend. I would never want to take that away from you." I smiled and DJ smiled back. "But if you ever see her with a guy, punch his teeth out, please." I laughed.

"Thank you so much, DJ," I said, smirking. Blake cleared his throat.

"Woah, woah, woah," he began. "We don't want Morgan picking up bad habits." Blake looked over to me and smirked. I gasped and hit Blake on the shoulder.

"Never in a million years," I said as Blake and I kissed. DJ groaned.

"Too soon, you guys," he said flopping back onto the couch. "I just had the worst breakup, and you guys are lip locking in my face." I moaned and smirked.

"Sorry, Deej." Blake jumped up.

"DJ, what time were we supposed to be at practice?" Blake yelled looking at his watch. DJ pulled out his phone.

"Fifteen minutes ago," DJ said, running his hand over his face. "But we have an excuse. Let's go get Chris, c'mon!" They both dashed out the door and I laughed. Hope they didn't get into too much trouble. I also hoped there wasn't too much LA traffic.

11111111111111111111111111111111111

The boys practice was running extra long, the boys probably had gotten in trouble and had extra practice time. They had been gone for five hours now. I was still sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring. I know the boys knew the garage code and had a key, who could that be? Amber first came to my mind, but she hadn't even texted me yet. I walked to the door and opened it, to find Maya standing there. She had been looking down, and looked up once I answered. She did a small wave and looked at me. "May I come in?" I just looked at her. I opened the door wider, and stepped aside letting her in. "How are you?" She asked and I nodded, signaling I was fine. She just nodded back and shuffled from foot to foot. I could tell she was nervous. "I would just really like to move past where we left off. I really miss you, more than anything." I smiled. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She wasn't expected it, but ended up putting her arms around me.