Chapter 43

Blake had blindfolded me with a shirt, which wasn't turning out too well. "Keep walking, keep walking," Blake urged, leading me on what felt like stone. We walked a little further, and stopped, and I turned to Blake.
"Can I take off my blindfold?" I urged to Blake and he undid my blindfold to reveal a house. There was a big stone house that stood in front of me, which was completely dark, but still looked warm. I was confused. I walked up the steps slowly, and picked off the bow, checking for any card and then looking back to Blake. He shrugged and then urged me into the house. I opened the door and stepped inside. It was warm and welcoming, as I turned on a bunch of light switches, the whole house was illuminated. I gazed around in love, a huge chandelier hung overhead, and a grand staircase spiraled up the stairs. I spotted an elevator to the right, which was designed to look like a closet. I smiled and saw rose petals leading upstairs. I grinned, Blake was the best at planning everything and this was so romantic. I followed the trail up the grand staircase, to just the second floor, noting that the house had to be at least four stories. I followed the trail through a hallway and then another corridor, and found the main bedroom. Which was absolutely huge. The bed faced a plasma screen TV. The bedroom lead to a huge walk in closet that was the size of my old bedroom back home. It lead to a huge white bathroom and the bedroom was all white and gold. The rose petals lead to a note on the bed, folded up like a tent. I grabbed the note and heard blake walk in behind me. I opened the note and it read. For you, my love. -B. I turned to Blake, my mouth agape.
"This is all ours," Blake said, waving his hands up, looking around the bedroom. My mouth stayed open, and I couldn't believe this. I had no idea what to say. I walked up to him and hugged him and closed my eyes as I held onto him tightly.
"I can't believe this," I whispered in his ear. "I don't know what to say. Blake, this is amazing..." He held me in his arms, and truly I didn't know what to say. Blake kept making this harder and harder on me in the nicest ways. Every time I wanted to tell him what had happened, he had a surprise for me, had to confess his love to me, and with this present how would I ever be able to tell him what actually happened that night?
"We can start moving in tomorrow and sell your house..." He trailed off. "Sure this is what you want?" I nodded enthusiastically and he smiled. "I knew you would love it, c'mon, you haven't even seen most of the house." Blake pulled me downstairs to where there was a gym, which I was happy about but then he told me to close my eyes again. I groaned, but closed them as he walked me into a big space. I could hear his voice echo. He took my hands away from my face and there was an indoor basketball court. "No more killing yourself in the heat." I turned around to him and he smiled.
"Blake..." I began, taking it all in and shaking my head. "This is... incredible." He smirked and then pulled me away and then out into backyard. There was a pool, that was surrounded by boulders, from which a waterfall fell from out of a smaller pool. A hot tub was connected and the backyard extended, down a huge hill, to where a fence started and came back up the hill. I took a deep breath, I couldn't believe that this was where I was going to live. There was a tennis court to the left. I just stood there unable to take this all in. I felt Blake's arms wrap around me from the back soon enough, and I laid my head back on his chest.

"Do you love it...?" Blake asked, trailing off, as we both looked all over the place. I nodded.

"Of course I do," I said, looking back at him, and smiling, "but you didn't have to do this." I kissed his cheek quickly but sympathetically.

"But I wanted too, I want us to start fresh," my face instantly fell at starting 'fresh.' It wouldn't be much longer that I could handle the guilt building up inside me. I wanted blake to know. I needed Blake to know. I unraveled myself from his arms and turned to face him, rubbing my hands together nervously.

"About starting fresh... I have to tell you..." I was interrupted by Blake's phone ringing. I could tell it was his agent. He looked to me, begging if he could take this with the look in his eye. I groaned and nodded, "go ahead." He scurried off to go take the call.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.