Chapter 121

Thank you so much for 50K OMG!! That's a huge achievement, and almost 2000 votes. Wow. Thank you all. Please continue to read, vote and comment and share. This means so much.❤️🙌🏾

"First let me hop out the muthafuckin' Porsche!" That was my first signal that the boys were home. It was always a different song everyday. Paige glanced at me, the evident excited smile played across her face. Blake emerged first, stopping in his tracks when he saw Regan and Paige sitting there. His shirt was covered in sweat, as I knew they had just gotten back from the gym. Blake looked to me, nervousness playing in his voice.

"Sorry, was I not supposed to meet them like this?" Blake asked me, pointing to his sweaty shirt.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, shaking my head and standing up, placing my hands on Blake's shoulder and his back. "Regan, Paige, this is my husband, Blake Griffin." It felt so good to introduce him as my husband. It was possibly the best feeling in the world. Blake walked over and shook both Regan and Paige's hands, it was all smiles. I think all three of them could tell I was so excited to announce Blake like that.

"And I don't know if you both know this girl," he grabbed my shoulders, rocking me back and forth, and I giggled. "Morgan Griffin, my lovely wife." I rolled my eyes again at his playfulness as he snuck in a swift kiss.

"Alright, stop showing off," I pushed Blake playfully, "Where are the other hooligans?"

"Hooligan one!" I heard Chris say behind me. "Who are these two?" As if Chris didn't know. I had been talking to him the past two weeks about how excited I was Paige and Regan were coming. Let alone, Blake's too-soon public wedding he was planning for this week.

"Regan, Paige, this is hooligan number one," I introduced to both of them, as they exchanged handshakes, "Who should be taking it easy." I didn't like Chris pushing himself so early. He wasn't ready yet, after the accident and I could tell. That made me nervous.

"I did take it easy," Chris argued, "I only did 250 push-ups as my warmup." I narrowed my eyes at Chris and waited for the other two hooligans.

"DJ is present in the building," DJ announced walking into the kitchen. His eyes widened when he laid his eyes on Regan. That had to be the cutest thing. I observed Blake noticed the increased happiness in DJ. "Ray?" He asked looking at her. Regan stood up, smiling and blushing at DJ's reaction of her presence.

"Deej?" They both kind of stood there for a second, making the whole room fill up of tension. All eyes were on them.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss," Blake chanted lowly, as I elbowed him softly. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, watching the beautiful moment between DJ and Regan.

"Man, you got it bad," Matt commented, nobody noticing Matt had snuck up behind DJ. DJ rolled his eyes at Matt and walked up to Regan, pulling her into the biggest hug I've ever seen. He practically lifted her off her feet.

"Aww," I cooed, placing my hand over my heart at the scene.

"Pfffft," Blake interjected the moment, "Morgan and I are cuter than that."

"And I'm Matt Barnes," Matt shook hands with both Regan and Paige. I couldn't help but notice Paige and Matt held their gaze for a little longer than usual.

"Be right back!" Blake called, dragging me out of the room. He walked with me down the hall, and into another room. He slammed the door shut and I narrowed my eyes at him. "DJ and Regan, Matt and Paige. Deal?"

"Way ahead of you," I said back. Blake and I just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, before his lips crashed against mine, pushing me against the door. His lips attacked my neck, sucking the sweet spots. Blake stopped and looked at me with those puppy dog eyes that were still looking devilish.