Chapter 55

"Merry, merry Christmas, hoes!" I heard a shout from the door. I knew it was Chris. "Happy, happy new year, hoes! It's 2015, bitches!" I laughed as Chris saw me approach him in the foyer. I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled, hugging me back.

"Hey, man," Blake said behind me, and he wrapped his arms around Chris quickly. "You might wanna start knocking, we might be fucking one day when you walk in here," Blake smiled, laughing. I hit Blake and he doubled over.

"Maybe you should start locking the door there, buddy," Chris patted Blake on the shoulder, walking past him. Blake followed and I trailed behind.

"So, are those flowers for me?" Blake asked Chris, as we all moved into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter, as Chris found a vase and filled it with water. He placed them on the counter and shoved them towards me.

"No, they are for Morgan." Chris said, smiling to me.

"Aw," I gushed, "thanks, Chris, what for?"

"For always being there for me and helping me with Jada and everything, giving me a place to stay. You've been the real MVP and a true friend this past nine months," he slid the vase to me and I sniffed the flowers. They smelled beautiful. I walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"Aw, thank you so much, Chris," he smiled to me, but I tilted my head, "I know you want something else, though." Chris smiled, and tossed his head side to side.

"If you helped me last year... you could help me this year, right?" He placed a smirk on his face and I studied it, tapping my foot.

"Fine," I groaned, putting the flowers on the kitchen table. "What are we working on this year? Full time with the kids? Getting Jada back?"

"Getting Jada back," Chris burst, almost too excitedly. "I mean, she hasn't found a new man, which means she isn't still over me... right?" Blake nodded.

"Of course, dude," Blake retorted, "Morgan, you're a girl I hope, what do you think?"

I rolled my eyes and set down my steaming hot coffee. "First of all you should know I'm a girl," I told Blake and he nodded, turning to Chris.

"She is a girl," Blake told him nodding, and Chris crinkled his nose.

"TMI, guys," he reminded us and I smiled.

"Jada hasn't gotten over you, it's fairly obvious. She still wants you, Chris," I said, smiling to him. He smiled big and moved out into the open space of our kitchen.

"I'm gonna act like an idiot, just a warning," he warned us and then pumped his fists and jumped into the air. I smiled, and Blake laughed. "Thank God," he put his hands to his chest. "Morgan," he walked up to me, his arms out wide. I could tell Blake was getting pretty tired of the hugging by now. "I fucking love you, girl."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Blake said, rolling his eyes and taking me from Chris, wrapping me in his arms. "Leave the loving to me."

"But I have a question?" I asked him, biting my lip. "Not to sound rude, but out of this Chris you still have to learn a lesson. If you really cared and loved about Jada why did you cheat on her in the first place?" Chris' face instantly fell, and he shrugged.

"I don't know what I was thinking, but I was a mess," he told us, as Blake held me from behind. I was trying to pay attention to what Chris was saying, but I was gently dozing off in Blake's arms. Chris continued to talk, but I felt something tickling my lower back. I felt Blake's enormous hand reaching down my waistband. He put his hand under my panties and squeezed my ass. My eyes widened as I pretended to listen to Chris. "Jada... I know she always will love me..." I felt Blake's nose run up and down my neck and his tongue brush against my skin. Chris looked back up and continued to talk. I could still feel Blake's breath on the back of my neck. I tried to reach back and pull Blake's hand out, but it wouldn't budge. I felt Blake grow erect on the inside of my thigh and I was dying at this point. I felt like I was about to sweat. Chris was still going on and on. I just stood there like a deer in headlights. Blake moved his hand farther down in between my thighs and tried to stick his fingers up my...

"Chris!" I said, and he stopped talking and looked to me. "Don't you have that meeting in like twenty minutes?" He checked his phone.

"Oh, shit!" He cried and walked to the door, "sorry guys, I'll see you later. Sorry!"

"No, thank you," Blake said as he walked out the front door. I bent down attempting to get Blake's hand out of my pants. He slapped my ass with his other hand, and took his hand out.

I spun around to face him. "Blake! What the fuck was that?" I put a little distance between us, and Blake smiled.

"I'm sorry, baby," Blake said, stepping closer to me. I put my hand on his chest just in case I needed to push him away. I wasn't in the mood, but I had never met a man who could make me go crazy like Blake could. He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his little friend was excited too. "I am so fucking horny right now, oh my gosh."

Weird ending sorry.:/