1.1 Campus

The boy opened his eyes, and the clear watery eyes were full of confusion.

The next second, the boy hugged his head and fell on the bed in pain.

"The story is being sent... the story has been sent successfully." The mechanical voice sounded mercilessly for a while, and the boy didn't recover until the pain passed.

"Qiu'er, is it so painful to spread the story?" Bai Tang pursed her lips, as if the system could cry for you if she answered "yes".

The system was a small white ball, and it guiltily took out a small bag of pine nuts and handed it to Bai Tang.

With a surprised expression on the boy's face, he quickly took it, unpacked it, and put it in his mouth.

The system explained: "Because the host is the first time to transmit the plot, there will be a rejection reaction, and it will not happen in the future~"

Bai Tang eats the beloved pine nuts, and the systematic explanation is not so important, "You said it~o(*^^*)o"

Maybe it's because the squirrel became a sperm, the boy's voice is soft and waxy, and it makes people feel very well-behaved when he hears it. In fact, Bai Tang is indeed a timid little squirrel. Others will not be able to cowardly speak louder, but the human figure after transformation is extremely cute, soft and cute, and because of this characteristic, the system has Check to be the host.

The small ball is a system called 'Vicious Silly White Sweet Supporting Actor'. Its mission is to help the host to act as a 'vicious, ignorant, silly white sweet supporting role' in various worlds. The purpose is to dismantle the protagonist's official supporting role, but usually This kind of stupid and unimportant silly white sweet supporting roles are all building blocks for the protagonist CP to promote feelings.

And Bai Tang is its chosen host, with a soft and cute appearance and a cowardly temperament, which is very in line with the silly white sweet character. To this end, the system highly appreciates its own vision.

The key is that Bai Tang is also very coaxing, and the little squirrel is satisfied as long as it has pine nuts to eat.

Bai Tang watched the plot while eating pine nuts.

This world is in a novel called "Gorgeous Romance: Cinderella's Sweetheart Isn't Loved Enough".

The male partner Bai Tang and the female lead Tian Lingxue are neighbors. The two grew up together and are childhood sweethearts.Both of them have excellent academic performance and went to Ferguston University as study exchange students. After going abroad, due to language problems, the courses gradually fell.

Tian Lingxue and Bai Tang went to the library to study, hoping to keep up with the course. Once, when Tian Lingxue went to Bai Tang's bedroom to look for Bai Tang, he strayed into the next bedroom and accidentally saw the male protagonist Hudson Lessett changing clothes. Then, the heroine became famous.

Hudson Lasseter is a man of the school, tall and handsome, and the prince in the hearts of many girls. The news that the female protagonist peeked at the male protagonist's clothes came out, which led to Tian Lingxue being violent in the school, and Bai Tang, as Tian Lingxue's friend, was also isolated together.

After Tian Lingxue was isolated, she met Hudson Lysette again. Hudson happened to meet Tian Lingxue who was bullied by the campus and drove away the girls. Then he was arranged by the teacher to study in the same group as Tian Lingxue.

The male protagonist Hudson took the female protagonist Tian Lingxue to the library for tutoring, and Tian Lingxue was also very interesting with Bai Tang.