Ancient 3

The original body was weak due to premature birth when the mother was in the womb, and she always looked delicate and frail. The Prime Minister and the Prime Minister's wife were afraid that their youngest son would not live to adulthood, so they did not take him out at all. It's no worse than the Lysette family in the previous world.

In addition, Bai Tang's temperament is almost exactly the same as the original body, and Rao's servants who often serve the original body did not find out that the inner core of his master had changed to another person.

Tonight is the flower viewing banquet held by the Queen Mother, and invited the young ladies from various families to enter the palace. They are well-known. They are old and like to watch young people lively. In fact, all major families know the inside story. One year, the queen mother wanted to choose a concubine for the emperor in advance.

Speaking of the current emperor, he can manage the precarious Yi Dynasty in a short period of one and a half years, clean up the bad mess left by the previous emperor, and stabilize people's hearts. No one does not admire. There are also many far-sighted people who have set their sights on this flower viewing banquet. They don't ask for a post, and being a favorite concubine will also have a bright future for the family.

Lin Xiaofei, no, it should be called Bai Chang now. After she heard the deeds of the current emperor, she was also infatuated. Since God wants her to cross over, can't she prove that she is the protagonist, who can be bigger than the emperor in the world, and she will definitely become a master.

Bai Chang fantasized and rummaged for clothes in the closet.

"This one doesn't work...this one is too vulgar...this one is too old..."

The maids looked at each other in dismay, and didn't understand why the young lady seemed to have changed her mind after her high fever three days ago. She didn't say anything about etiquette. Yesterday, she even sneaked into the young master's clothes and ran to the street to play. Fortunately, nothing happened. The Yi Dynasty's rules for women are not too strict. If you want to go out for a walk, wear a veiled servant, take a sedan chair, you can still go out, but I don't understand why the lady is so rude.

"Ah, just this one." Bai Chang held a proud fantasy of a moonlight white Liuxian skirt. Tonight, I will show those ancient people who have no knowledge to see her talent, which will absolutely amaze the audience!

The Yi Dynasty can marry a male wife and a male concubine, but unless they truly love each other, generally poor people go to marry a man. Of course, the royal family is different. There is no precedent for a man to be the queen in the royal family, but there are still many concubines. Therefore, Bai Tang is just at the right age. Unless he is dying of illness, he will also enter the palace tonight.

Bai Tang spread his arms and let the maids change his clothes and bandages. Although he was not used to being helped by women to get dressed, who told him that he couldn't wear ancient clothes.

He turned around, circled, tied his hair, and inserted a white-fat hosta. Even more obvious, the young man in the bronze mirror is carved in pink and jade, although he can't see it clearly.

Just when the maids wanted to put makeup on him, Bai Tang pushed away again and again, "No, that's something only girls do."

If you can't beat the young man, the maids can only give up. Fortunately, the young man is very good-looking, and this appearance is unique, and he is not afraid of being said to be contempt for the Queen Mother.

Known as being unable to lift her hands, shoulders, and heavy objects, Bai Tang boarded a luxurious carriage surrounded by maids.

The wheels rumbled toward the towering imperial city that everyone yearned for.

"Master Bai, Miss Bai, please get out of the carriage." The imperial army stopped the carriage at the gate of the palace.

A white jade-like hand stretched out from the carriage that was a little behind. The young man was dressed in purple with a smile on his face. He laughed, and his voice was as sweet as maltose, "Okay."

He held the servant's hand, got out of the car, and behaved elegantly and politely.

Bai Chang dilated his pupils, and a trace of jealousy flashed in his eyes. However, she concealed it very well, and her bright eyes and teeth were also beautiful.

If we say that Baitang is the sugar in the honey pot, it is sweet to the heart. That white dress is the lotus flower that blooms in summer, which is pleasing to the eye.