Ancient 4

"Tangtang, that's the heroine." The system prompted, "It has been detected that the heroine is malicious to you." Although Bai Chang concealed it well, she still couldn't escape the system's eyes.

"It's okay, I don't like her either." As a squirrel who warded off evil spirits, Bai Tang could feel the malice of others towards him, and it was this feature that allowed him to live peacefully in the forest for many years.

Bai Tang and Bai Chang were the direct siblings of the same mother. He gave in half a step and followed Bai Chang's side.

Under the leadership of the palace servants, they came to the flower viewing banquet.

The flower viewing banquet is similar to the modern banquet, but the dress is different. The young ladies and gentlemen who come and go tell each other, or hold guns and sticks, or tout each other, Bai Tang accompanied Hudson to participate a lot. , I'm tired of hearing it, but the ancients said it more implicitly.

When everyone saw that the young lady and the young master of the prime minister's family were here, they came forward to greet them with the idea of ​​making good friends. Bai Chang's etiquette was simply not up to the mark, and was mocked by the daughter of the Prime Minister's political enemy, the Minister of Officials.

Bai Chang was in a hurry, and just wanted to fight back, a sharp voice came from above, "The Emperor is here—the Empress Dowager is here—"

Everyone fell silent, knelt down and bowed.

"Participate in the emperor, participate in the queen mother..."

"Tangtang, there are four male protagonists this time, and the one with the strongest luck is Jiang Junwu. We just need not to let the emperor and the female protagonist be together." The system habitually gave the opponent a strategy, A full body scan was performed on the superior Jiang Junwu.

It just so happened that Jiang Junwu seemed to feel something, and his cold eyes swept below, and unexpectedly found a small animal that seemed to respect, but was actually distracted.

"Get up—" the maid called.

"Xie the emperor, thank the queen mother-"

However, the fluctuations in the data fed back by the scan made the system startled on the spot, how could it be...

Just as Bai Tang was about to get up, he was startled by the system in his mind and tilted his foot. Bai Tang, who was delicate and soft, felt pain in his ankle. Suddenly, a few beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"What's wrong?" Bai Tang got up and took a seat with everyone, asking the system.

Jiang Yuwu narrowed his eyes and watched this scene. Seeing Bai Tang biting her lower lip in pain, her heart suddenly beat violently for some reason.

"Although I don't believe it, but the data shows it like this." The system swallowed and stared at Jiang Juwu, "The soul fluctuation of the male protagonist and Hudson is close to 99.9%..."

Bai Tang's heart skipped a beat, and she didn't care what was being said, and quickly asked, "Qiu'er, what do you mean?"

"That is, Jiang Junwu and Hudson are likely to be the same person, and the probability is as high as 99.9%."

Even if Bai Tang is not good at math, he knows what 99.9% means. Isn't that...

Bai Tang looked up eagerly, just in line with Jiang Jiwu's gaze. The latter was obviously startled, as if he didn't expect that the other party would dare to raise his head, then quickly looked away and looked elsewhere.

Hudson, it's great to meet you.

Bai Tang's heart is sweet, and he can even ignore the pain of a sprained ankle.

He just looked at Jiang Junwu like this, kept watching, kept watching, no matter how much he saw, he couldn't get enough of it.

Hudson's appearance in this world is really good-looking, with clear edges and corners, and deep facial features. Although his face is expressionless, he is full of the coercion of the superiors. It is no wonder that he can capture the hearts of thousands of girls.

Department. Single dog. Called a few times, but Bai Tang didn't respond, and he was immersed in a beautiful fantasy, and then it said in a cool tone in Bai Tang's ear: "Jiang Junwu~ But you want to open three palaces and six courtyards. Oh, the emperor, even if there is no heroine, there are countless concubines and concubines in the harem..."

Like a pot of cold water poured from head to toe, Bai Tang looked away, thinking that he would do everything possible to find him, but it was not rare at all, and there were many beautiful women in his arms. At least one third of the women present were his harem. plug.

Jiang Junwu looked at Bai Tang, who lowered his head in despair, and then angrily stuffed cakes into his mouth. His mouth moved, and he secretly put it in a small bag, like a squirrel hiding food.

The emperor, who never laughed, let out a low-pitched laugh, causing the queen mother sitting beside her to take a second look.

She followed her son's gaze.

Well, it seems to be the daughter of the Prime Minister's family, not bad.

The queen mother smiled and beckoned to call for the attendants.

Misunderstanding, it happened so wonderfully.