Campus 21

"Okay~" Bai Tang is a woman who doesn't know how to reject people, let alone the heroine who has always been kind to her.

However, when Bai Tang stood at the gate of the amusement park, he regretted it.

Dangerous roller coasters are accompanied by people's hoarse screams; colorful bumper cars are full of "bump bump" crashes; towering take-off machines slide up and down and you can almost see afterimages...

Bai.Counseling.Squirrel.Tang was almost unsteady. He leaned against the black lamppost and said to Tian Lingxue who was in high spirits: "Ling Xue, I'm a little uncomfortable. Go play, I'll wait for you here."

"Tangtang, aren't you afraid!" After the system was repaired, it was really humanized, and it would be cold to speak.

"Aren't you afraid?" Bai Tang asked back, "Look at the haunted house, the statue at the door, doesn't it look like the female ghost from the night before..."

"Ah—don't say it..." The system hated itself for why its eyesight was so good. It looked in the direction Bai Tang pointed, and there was indeed a statue of a female ghost. And Bai Tang decisively disconnected the moment the system screamed.

System: "Tangtang, I was wrong, let me out, I don't want to be locked in a small dark room, woohoo~~~"

"Tangtang, come here, let's go ride the merry-go-round." Tian Lingxue smiled and pulled Bai Tang to buy tickets. She has already inquired about it. Don't look at Hudson's stern face all day long and his mighty appearance. In fact, he is afraid of ghosts. She didn't believe it anymore. Tangtang didn't disillusion when she saw Hudson's frightened shit.

What she didn't know was that the information he tried to find out was all random talk by those who were jealous of Hudson, just so that the black Hudson was not as brave and determined as he appeared. It's just that Hudson doesn't take this innocuous rumor into his eyes.
The merry-go-round can be said to be the most harmless item. It is suitable for all ages. Even Bai Tang, who was scared to death at first, could not help laughing at the moment when the merry-go-round started to turn, accompanied by the cheerful music of many children. come out. It was as if I had returned to the feeling of walking among the trees in the forest.

"Tangtang, you should practice your courage, this is not scary at all." Bai Tang glanced at the system that was released, and instantly persuaded, "I was wrong~ Tangtang, don't do it. Pull me into the little dark room, okay, it's really dark there~"

While the system was negotiating with Bai Tang, Hudson and Owen were invited to the amusement park.

Bai Tang looked at the exit of the merry-go-round and saw Hudson waiting for him at the door with a bag of his favorite nuts.

"Xiao Tangtang, come and hold one~ Ah... a dead woman..." This was Owen, who spread his arms to wipe the oil, but was stretched out by Tian Lingxue and almost tripped.

"Tangtang, come here." Hudson opened the package, and Bai Tang, who had a keen sense of smell, moved his nose, and he ran over with a fruity scent, his watery eyes filled with joy.

"Ow~" For a foodie squirrel, the moment when its mouth is full of nuts is the happiest.

Hudson's eyes were full of smiles, and he reached out and touched Bai Tang's hair, feeling as good as ever. It's all from the same brand. Why does Baitang smell so good? The faint scent of lavender lingers on the fingertips.

"Tangtang, you are not feeling well, you are not allowed to eat nuts." After Tian Lingxue cleaned up Owen, she patted the dust that did not exist on her body.