Entertainment 6

Min Gu Nian made up a confession and finally got his name. In the past thirty-one years of my life, it has never been so exciting.

He drove home with his freshly-baked boyfriend, and the Forber maids could feel the CEO's joy.

Can you not be happy, you are so indifferent and ruthless as an entertainment tycoon, you know that? The system silently complained.

Min Gu Nian hit Princess Heng and hugged Bai Tang, jumped back to the room in two steps and three steps, and gently placed her baby on the bed.

Bai Tang lowered her eyes shyly, waiting for Min Gu Nian's next move.

The dense kisses came over the sky and covered the sky, itchy and itchy, and Bai Tang laughed "haha".

"Tangtang, I'm very happy, really."

Bai Tang made a "hmm", then remembered what Qiu'er had said, raised her head and said, "I'll be your man from now on, you have to listen to me, you know?"

The young man's face was flushed, but he pretended to be tough, which was really attractive. Min Gu Nian knew the petty temper of his little boyfriend, and was afraid that he would lose the benefits of his roommate. Tang's."

He grabbed Bai Tang's palm and kissed the round fingers.

"It's about the same." Bai Tang pretended to be tired and put down the shelf.

He withdrew his hand, as if thinking of something, his face turned even redder, his voice was as subtle as a mosquito, "Then when will you sleep with me..."

The meaning of this sleep should not be as simple as it is literally.

Min Gu Nian was short of breath, he pulled Bai Tang up and kissed the little mouth that said something he liked to hear like a storm.

Until the two of them were running out of oxygen, Min Gu Nian leaned on Bai Tang's Bai Nen's shoulders, panting hard, even though he had already reacted involuntarily.

A thick and hoarse voice whispered in Bai Tang's ear, "Excuse me, Mr. Bai Tang, when can I turn to marry you?"

The man's strong hormone-smoked Bai Tang was dizzy. Just when Bai Tang nodded and promised to get married immediately, the system suddenly sprayed Bai Tang with a sobriety agent.

"I want to take advantage of it before I'm in love. Hmph, man, I want to do things when my mind is full. Don't be fooled, Tangtang, you won't cherish what is too easy to get. He hasn't brought you a hot air balloon, and he hasn't taken you to set off fireworks. , he didn't go to romantic Provence to express his declaration of love... The most important thing is that he hasn't knelt down to propose marriage yet, what he thinks is beautiful." The system chattered.

"Wow, Qiu'er, you know a lot~" Bai Tang's admiring tone made the system very useful.

It pushed the "Thirty-six Strategies for Chasing Love" behind him, and raised his chest proudly, "That is, who am I, the omniscient small library system that knows astronomy and geography."

Bai Tang didn't answer Min Gu Nian, but said it again according to Qiu'er's words, and said, "You didn't propose marriage~"

Min Gu Nian was the most embarrassed to see Bai Tang shed tears, coaxing the little baby in his arms, "Okay, wait for me to take Tangtang on a date until Tangtang is satisfied, okay..."

"Okay, then forgive you this time." Bai Tang smiled through tears, nodded contentedly, and yawned a little.

Min Gu Nian looked up at the time, it was already ten o'clock in the evening. Because of filming, I came back a little late today.