End of Ancient2

Love Rivals Become Love Rivals

    The fire was big and the smoke was choking.

    Luo Dai could hardly see what was going on inside the fire, but with his knowledge of the palace structure, he groped to the window, where the black beam had fallen to intercept it, and Bai Tang leaned against the wall and fell into coma.

    "Tang Tang..."

    Luo Dai rushed over, tore off his clothes and hugged Bai Tang around his mouth and nose, but no matter what he called, the other party didn't answer.

    The people outside the temple were fighting fires and pouring water, and the people inside were trapped in search of a place to stay.

    Luo Dai carried Bai Tang on his back and kept avoiding the burning objects next to him, "I will definitely take you out."

    Suddenly, Luo Dai felt a lightness behind him, and the boy behind him disappeared, as if a small object had slipped over his back .

    He turned his head, and his palm just caught the little squirrel that had slipped down.

    The yellow-white hair is the little squirrel just now.

    Facing the scene of the great change of living people, Luo Dai was not shocked, but felt that it was indeed the case.

    It's better to change back to the little squirrel, which makes it easier to rush out.

    Luo Dai placed the little squirrel close to the heart to ensure that the little squirrel would not fall out, he tore off the curtain that had not been completely burned, rolled up the beam blocking the road, injected internal force, and the beam moved. , revealing a small opening that can be accessed.

    Luo Dai protected his chest with one hand, stepped out of the small gap, and jumped out of the burning palace.

    "Your Majesty... Your Majesty, where's the Queen..." When

    Luo Dai came out, many people gathered around to ask about Bai Tang's situation.

    Luo Dai didn't know that they knew that Bai Tang would turn into a squirrel, so he didn't say anything.

    Or Hua Concubine's mind turned fast and stopped the shouts of the concubines and concubines. There were many people and many garrison troops came to put out the fire. If it was revealed that the queen was a squirrel spirit, I was afraid that it would be troublesome.

    Luo Dai took out the little squirrel and held it in the palm of his hand to let him breathe.

    The squirrel's belly rose and fell, apparently breathing.

    Having confirmed this, not only Luo Dai breathed a sigh of relief, but all the sisters present put down their hanging hearts.

    Ma Aoshan buried explosives around the palace. After she was stopped, although she no longer exploded, the fire raged all night.

    No one would have imagined that the daughter of a small magistrate could have such great ability, almost burning down half of the palace, but fortunately Bai Tang was fine, otherwise she would never live to dawn.

    Rao is like this, Ma Aoshan is not feeling well.

    She was slapped by Prince Zhuang, her internal organs were damaged, and she felt uncomfortably tight. Luo Dai went to put out the fire, but there was no time to deal with her for the time being. She was detained with Prince Zhuang and laughed at Prince Zhuang all night.