Doomsday 12-13

Bai Tang held a squirrel doll one size smaller than him, chewed on the pine nuts and watched "Man and Nature" on the screen.

"Tangtang watch TV for a while, I'll be right back."

Tang Tang was afraid of those topics, so Shao Licang left Bai Tang upstairs and didn't plan to take him down. But the brothers below were still waiting for him, and he could not help but go.

Bai Tang is obedient and well-behaved, and Shao Licang is considerate. I only heard his milky voice: "Then come back quickly and sleep with me~"

Shao Licang pinched Bai Tang's pretty nose and glanced at the closed window, "Okay, call me if you have anything, or come down and call me."

"Hmm." Bai Tang nodded vigorously. Now he is much less affected by the original owner's depression. The main reason is that after confirming the relationship with Shao Licang, he is more at ease, and he doesn't need to stick to Shao Licang all the time, although he still likes sticking to Shao Licang.

Shao Licang went downstairs, and the system spoke in his mind.

"Tangtang, the end of the world is about to begin the day after tomorrow. Anyone who awakens will have a fever. I wonder if the group of people below will resist the mutation. Tangtang must lock the doors and windows."

Bai Tang nodded obediently, "Then will I awaken my powers?" He was also looking forward to what he would awaken.

"Everyone's situation is different, and I'm not very clear." The system did not dare to say it to death. In the plot, the original owner has no superpowers, and it is all up to Baiyun to take the life-saving grace and hug the male protagonist's thigh. He lived a year in peace in the last days.

The housekeeper served the previous generation of the owner of the Shao family, and also watched Shao Licang grow up. In the early years, he worked hard in the shopping mall with the old owner of Shao, but never got married. After retirement, he went to the countryside to enjoy his old age alone.

Now that this kind of thing happened, Shao Licang didn't worry about the old housekeeper and took over the old housekeeper who was alone. Maybe it's because I've been lonely for too long, or maybe the elderly also want to experience the feeling of children and grandchildren around their knees. The first time he saw Bai Tang, he fell in love with this well-behaved and delicate child.
When I heard that Bai Tang was still suffering from depression, I felt even more pity for the child who Tiantian called him "Grandpa". Like all old people who dote on their grandsons, the old housekeeper is always responsive to Bai Tang's requests.

"Xiao Tang, don't eat too many nuts, you will get angry, and you will get a toothache." The old butler smiled and put a glass of milk in front of Bai Tang.

The mellow milk has been heated by the old housekeeper, and the temperature is just right. Bai Tang held the cup in both hands and smiled sweetly at the old housekeeper, "Thank you, Grandpa."

The old housekeeper covered his heart that was beating faster because of this smile, how could there be such a good child, ouch, the old man's heart can't stand it...

The old butler also knew about the downstairs meeting. He's getting old, and the people he knows are leaving one by one. People, it's enough to live to this age. The old housekeeper accompanied Bai Tang to watch a nature documentary for a while. He was getting old and couldn't stand it anymore, so he leaned on the sofa and squinted.

When Shao Licang went upstairs, the old housekeeper woke up immediately.

"Uncle Zhang has worked hard, rest early."

"Good night, Grandpa Zhang." Bai Tang leaned against Shao Licang's arms, yawned, and did not forget to say good night to the old housekeeper.

The old butler nodded to them, took the empty cup, and went downstairs.

"Tang Tang, you have to wash up before you can sleep." Shao Licang coaxed Bai Tang to wash up in a low voice.

Getting Bai Tang's nod, he carried Bai Tang to the bathroom, put warm water, squeezed toothpaste, "Tang Tang, open your mouth..."

"Ah-" Bai Tang's eyes narrowed, obeying Shao Licang's words and acting, one command at a time.

Doomsday 13

Bai Tang hugged the squirrel doll, forced her sleepiness, and pestered Shao Licang to listen to the bedtime story she hadn't heard last time.

Shao Licang turned on the dim night light, embraced Bai Tang, and said slowly in a low voice:

"Because the forest was developed, the little squirrel was forced to leave his home and came to the city where humans live. He was so hungry that people walking on the street did not see the little squirrel, and the passing vehicles almost hit him... ..."

"And then..." Bai Tang asked in a daze, pulling Shao Licang's hand.

"Then, the car that almost hit the squirrel braked in time, and a tall man got off the car. He took the hungry and tired little squirrel home and took good care of..."

"Will the little squirrel be thrown out by that person?" the young man said in a milky voice, eager to know the fate of the squirrel.

Shao Licang closed the storybook, covered Bai Tang with a quilt, and stamped a good night kiss on his forehead, "No, that man likes little squirrels very much, and since then, the little squirrel has lived happily with the man."

After getting a satisfactory answer, Bai Tang finally went to sleep obediently and contentedly.

Outside the house they didn't need to notice, a large number of dark clouds gathered in the sky silently, and silent thunder and lightning flashed through the thick clouds, and an indescribable stench filled the air. People who smelled it fell to the ground. The night that was supposed to be feasting and feasting was silent.

The city, like a baby, is asleep.

Inside the villa, the clock is ticking.

"Clang - clang - clang -" the cumbersome desk clock struck a punctual sound. It used to be lunchtime, and everyone fell asleep in their room, flushed and frowning as if they were going through something painful.

Bai Tang was awakened by the heat.

He pushed Shao Licang away beside him and sat up sweaty.

He reached out to probe Shao Licang's forehead, and retracted in less than a second.

It's so hot... Ah Cang has a fever.

Bai Tang was about to call someone, but the system came out and stopped him.

"Tangtang doesn't have to go, everyone in the villa has fallen asleep. It should be said that this is the case with people in the whole city. They are awakening.
If they are awakened successfully, they will have a special ability. Those who fail to awaken will become zombies, and those who do not awaken are ordinary people."

"But Ah Cang has a fever." Bai Tang said anxiously.

"Don't touch him, let him wake up, the male protagonist will definitely wake up successfully. Tangtang, before everyone wakes up, go and close the doors and windows of the villa, and the gate outside the courtyard, or wait for those people. Turned into zombies, they will come by smelling the living."

Bai Tang nodded, jumped out of bed, and before she put on her shoes, she hurried to the outside of the yard and locked the door. Fearing that it was not strong, she even chained the chain.

According to the system's suggestion, go to everyone's room, lock their door from the outside, and wait until they wake up and confirm that they have not turned into zombies before releasing them.

After everything was done, Bai Tang was already sweating. There was only Bai Tang in the hall, and the clock was ticking, panicking in the quiet hall. He ran back to the room and leaned beside Shao Licang, only to feel relieved.

Shao Licang's face showed pain, and it was extremely uncomfortable to look at Bai Tang. He wiped sweat for Shao Licang for a while, fanned Shao Licang for a while, and prayed that he would wake up soon. Only he was a sober man's villa, and he was afraid.