Campus 13

Because Bai Tang was "injured", Hudson gave him leave to avoid infection.

The first time he did the task, he left Bai Tang, and the system felt bad about it. In order not to let Bai Tang's eyes get dark, and to better complete the task, he specially gave Bai Tang the plot reminder before going to sleep, so that he can check the progress of the plot anytime, anywhere.

Bai Tang was ordered by Hudson to "recover" in the bedroom. Bai Tang was also very happy. After all, it was such a headache for classes and so on. As soon as he heard the English with dialect, he wanted to sleep.

In the days when Bai Tang was "recovering", the plot developed rapidly.

Because the photos of Hudson and Tian Lingxue were taken by someone who was on campus last time, the brain-dead fans who were the male protagonists turned into Sherlock Holmes detectives and dug out the girl who only had her back.

Tian Lingxue, an exchange student from abroad.

That means there is no background in the country.
The brain-damaged fans are gearing up for what they think is "justice".

As in the original plot, Tian Lingxue suffered school violence. The girls splashed water on the toilet, and his books disappeared for no reason... All kinds of small actions were staged every moment.

However, Tian Lingxue is not a vegetarian, she is not a soft bun and still kneads.

She designed to display her valuables, then put her phone in a hidden place and turn on photography mode. Naturally, who moved her things, in front of the evidence, it is clear at a glance.

Tian Lingxue is not like an ordinary campus heroine, who will confront someone with evidence. There are so many people on the other side, and they are still bullied by sending themselves to the door. That is not seeking justice, that is stupid.

She saved and backed up the video, reported it to the school's academic affairs office, and called the police.

The girls who were violent in the school haven't reacted yet, and they just took it all in one go. Since a few of them had family backgrounds, those without family backgrounds became scapegoats and were expelled from school, while the rest were just warned by the school. The girls who escaped the guilt were elated, and they hated Tian Lingxue more and more. Even if Bai Tang stayed at home, he could hear the ups and downs of the incident.

"Ling Xue, are you alright, I've heard about it..." Bai Tang called Tian Lingxue, if it wasn't for the mission, the hero and heroine had to be separated, he still admired this type of heroine, courageous and decisive. He also felt sorry for Tian Lingxue.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. How about you, Tangtang? Your voice is recovering well, is your throat still sore..." Tian Lingxue and Bai Tang babbled, completely unaware of the dark shadows behind them. Sneaky approached her.

"I feel better……"

"who are you……"

Tian Lingxue's angry shout came from Bai Tang's mobile phone, and it was a little bit dull.

"Ling Xue, Ling Xue..." Bai Tang shouted, but only a few punches could be heard.

In the plot, the female protagonist was also subjected to school violence, and was finally rescued by the passing male protagonist. The female protagonist changed her mind on the male protagonist, and then experienced a series of events, and gradually developed a feeling called love.
Bai Tang called Tian Lingxue to remind her that she didn't want her to be sacked at night. She didn't expect the plot to develop so fast.

Bai Tang was concerned but confused, listening to the sound of fighting on the phone and worried. He hung up the phone and called Hudson.

"Beep-beep-beep-"

Hurry up, hurry up...

"Tangtang, what's the matter? I'll go back later..." This was the first time Bai Tang had taken the initiative to look for him since the last incident. Hudson was in a good mood, and the corners of his mouth twitched involuntarily.

"Hudson, go and rescue Ling Xue."

Hudson listened to Bai Tang's flustered voice, thinking that he had sneaked out to meet Tian Lingxue while he was away.