The Wolf Game 9

The fire in the villa gradually went out, and the sobbing of the young man gradually weakened.

"I just want Tangtang to be fine. If you're gone, I won't live anymore." Yu Hongbo's original words.

Bai Tang cried out all the complicated thoughts in his heart, and with Yu Hongbo's slow words, the feeling of powerlessness disappeared a lot.

"It's all dirty like a cat." Yu Hongbo wiped the young man's face blackened by smoke.

"No, it's not a small cat, yes, it's a squirrel, hiccup..." Bai Tang retorted while crying.

"Okay, it's a squirrel." Dreaming of pine nuts, it's really a little squirrel.

Yu Hongbo was not worried that they would die in the game, but was afraid that the young man would give up on himself and run to his own life. After this incident, Yu Hongbo secretly made up his mind to keep Bai Tang in custody.

Tonight's chaos What caused it, but everyone's faces were more or less colored. Hu Peng didn't expect this kind of situation, and the only identity item in his hand was gone.

There were only ten people who ran out of the chaos, and three people were missing.

After the fire was completely extinguished, they returned to the hall on the first floor of the villa to sit and rest. The fire was mainly concentrated on the third floor, only spreading to the fourth and second floors, and the first floor had not yet been burned.

No one could bear the tossing in the middle of the night.

Some people sit on the sofa, and those who have no place to sit sit on the ground.

No one spoke, there was no light, and it was cold in the middle of the night, Bai Tang shrank in Yu Hongbo's arms, tore off the fabric from the corner of the skirt and gave it to him.

Finally, it was early morning, and the sky was white with fish belly.

Many people fell asleep and did not wake up. Yu Hongbo stared at the boy's sleeping profile and carefully moved the boy away.

"Well~ Abo, what are you doing?" Bai Tang was still woken up.

"I woke you up." Yu Hongbo patted Bai Tang's head.

"Abo, you have a fever." Bai Tang's skin became hot when he touched Yu Hongbo.

Because of the infection of the wound, Yu Hongbo couldn't help but developed a high fever if he was not treated in time.

"It's okay, I'm going to go upstairs to have a look."

Before he woke up, he wanted to see if there was any evidence on the third floor, something that could prove his conjecture.

"I'll go too, I'll find medicine for you." Bai Tang jumped off the sofa lightly and ran upstairs.

Before, he could find medicine for his stomachache, which proves that there is a first aid kit in the villa. It shouldn't be difficult to find antipyretics.

However, Bai Tang was disappointed. He searched the second floor and found only a few packets of cold granules. Disheartened, he threw the granules back into the box, and looked up to see Yu Hongbo who was surveying the corridor in the upper corner. Because of the fever, the other party's face flushed abnormally, frowning tightly and groping on the railing.

No, Abo will not be able to bear it if it goes on like this.

It is very difficult for a person to rely on their own resistance to reduce fever naturally. Bai Tang looked at Yu Hongbo upstairs, as if he had made a decision, and slipped out of the villa while he was not paying attention.