Western Fantasy 1-3

"Settling the points, the main task, dismantling the male protagonist Shao Licang and the female protagonist Tan Qingqing,Rewards 1000 points; side quests, assist in the research and development of zombie virus medicine, progress 25%, reward 100 points. The punishment world is over, I hope the host will take a warning. "After the icy mechanical voice reported the apocalyptic world, Bai Tang couldn't wait to go to the next world.

"Ball, let's go, the next world."

"No, Tangtang, don't you need a break?" Seeing that Bai Tang was serious and firm, the system decided not to tell him the news of Shao Licang's suicide, so that Tangtang would not think too much and be sad.

"No need, send it."

When Bai Tang opened his eyes, he was in a very simple room.

This kind of simplicity is different from the simplicity of the ancient world, and the present is more inclined to the original simplicity.

Bai Tang took a deep breath and felt so comfortable that the pores all over his body opened. The smell of the air was exactly the same as that of the forest where he used to live.

"Tangtang, the plot is coming~"

This is a dark green cover, almost filled with hand-painted forests. A man and a woman are embracing each other in the middle. On the top is the fancy font "Magic Forest: You Are My Exclusive Love".

Bai Tang and the system, who have experienced the names and plots of sand sculptures in three worlds, are extremely calm and calm.

Bai Tang's heart: I don't know if A Cang will be in this world, and if so, will he still be the male protagonist.

The heart of the system: There is no CP that Tangtang can't tear down, and there is no male protagonist that Tangtang can't break. There can be no more silence for the female protagonist.

This world belongs to Western magic, and the plot is as follows:

The male protagonist is named Daniel Giles, born into an alchemy family, and his parents are excellent alchemists.

In recent years, demonic energy has spread on this western fantasy continent. The Giles couple found that the city owner of Er Swamp City was in contact with people from the ghost family, and refused to help the city owner to train materials. As a result, they were persecuted by the city owner. Destroyed the door, only the male protagonist who went out to play at a young age escaped.

The male supporting role, that is, the original owner Bai Tang, the Giles family and the Bai family are family friends. The Giles family focused on alchemy, while the Bai family practiced magic. In order to pursue purer magic, the Bai family moved to live in the forest.

When the Giles family suffered a disaster, the Bai family's parents found the wandering Daniel Giles outside and took him home to teach him carefully.

Daniel studied hard and wanted to avenge his parents. And Bai Tang was also getting along with the male protagonist day and night, and slowly fell in love with Daniel Giles.

The demonic energy is spreading rapidly on the mainland, and in recent years, the city lord, in pursuit of stronger power, cooperated with the ghost family, lost his mind and became the puppet of the ghost family, and the people of Er Swamp City lived in dire straits.

In order to defeat the city lord, Daniel must practice the magic weapon that is out of the magic. Among them, the most important raw material is the key of the treasured elves living in the misty forest.

In the forest, the hero and heroine met.

The female protagonist, Kelly Posey, is a swordsman. She came to the foggy forest to find the key of the elf to train her own weapon.