Ancient 28

After finally waiting for Bai Tang to stop her tears, he also knew how much Bai Tang had suffered in the past few days, and he hated himself for not finding out.

He slept on the bed, and his baby actually slept on the ground in the mud. Thinking of this, his heart ached more than he knew that the late emperor was going to kill all the children.

"Tangtang, I'm sorry..."

Since Bai Tang was chasing after him, Jiang Junwu also ruthlessly solved the pain of lovesickness, and asked him to send the person back to the palace now, so that he would be willing to let go.

In this way, Bai Tang stayed, and when Bai Tang appeared in front of everyone and knew that he was the queen, he showed a shocked expression. But Bai Tang's appearance is too soft, cute and delicate, and her temperament is good, so she doesn't make some excessive demands, and sometimes runs to the back kitchen to help, and everyone's emotions slowly changed from shock to envy.

The emperor is so lucky, and they really want such a lovely husband~~~

After all, the army was going to fight, and when they arrived at the border gate, the soldiers who had been guarding the frontier and defending the city gate could not help crying.

The Huns were aggressive, the main general fell, the lieutenant betrayed the country, and he poisoned the army's food, and fled in a hurry after being discovered. There are not many people in the army who are capable of fighting, and the only thing left is to hold the gate of the city stubbornly and defend it day and night. Yatsushiro was scolded so thoroughly that he did not dare to fight back. And the food was poisoned by the lieutenant, and many could not eat it, and they were almost out of ammunition and food.

"Brothers have worked hard." Jiang Jiwu brought a lot of supplies, which can be regarded as a solution to the urgent needs of the defending army. The emperors are all on the road, and their backbone is here.

After a day's rest, when the Xiongnu came to the front to shout again, the city actually took up the challenge, stunned by the people who were still yelling.

With the emperor in command, the soldiers regained their confidence. That is the emperor of their Yi Dynasty, and the emperor who gave the people a stable life.

Jiang Jun arranged and commanded in an orderly manner, and the army of the Yi Dynasty was like a broken bamboo. The soldiers were even more confident, and the enemy lost their leader, like a mess of sand, and they could only withdraw from the area of ​​the Yi Dynasty.

It was night, and this small border town stayed up all night. After winning the victory, the soldiers held a celebration feast, and they had to drink and eat meat.

When Jiang Yuwu was speaking, a small head protruded out of a wine jar, water droplets dripped from his pointy ears, and his pink nose sniffed. The small "thump" sound was drowned out by the shouts of the crowd.

"Tangtang, Tangtang, you're drunk..." The system collected the food from the celebration banquet with great joy. When he turned his head, who knew that Bai Tang fell into the wine jar and became this little drunk. The shape of a mouse.

"Hee hee, the balls, why are there four, five, six, or seven balls?" Bai Tang's little paws couldn't count, he shook his head, how could the ground move...

The wine jar was picked up staggeringly, and when it fell, Bai Tang felt that the world was spinning, and his body fell uncontrollably.

"There are mice, and they actually steal Lao Tzu's wine." The big man shouted loudly, and picked up the bowl and was about to buckle the loose drunkard mouse.

Although Bai Tang was drunk, his body's instinct was still there. Every time he saw him, he wanted to catch the squirrel, but he avoided it. The half-drunk man was also angry. Live a mouse.

The big man lifted the table, Bai Tang didn't have time to jump, and fell to the ground.

"Awu, it hurts~" Bai Tang felt aggrieved and touched her little butt, just in time for her transformation. "Tangtang—" Bai Tang uncontrollably turned back into a human form while the system shouted in horror.

Big, big change! The big man's eyes widened in horror. Is he drunk, or is there really a ghost? !

Unfortunately, before the big man could see it clearly, he saw the emperor appearing like a gust of wind, wrapping the "male ghost" on the ground in a cloak, and glancing at himself with murderous eyes.

The big man was agitated and quickly said: "The emperor, the emperor, don't get close to him, monsters, monsters..." The big man pointed at Bai Tang inarticulately.

"What did you see?" Jiang Jiwu clenched the dagger with his right hand behind him.

"I clearly saw a mouse, it's a mouse..."

Speaking incoherently in big Chinese, Jiang Jiwu took back the dagger after confirming that he didn't see clearly.

The big man, who didn't know he had escaped death, wanted to continue to persuade the emperor. Jiang Jun was impatient, and the teenager in his arms kept struggling and shouting hot, and "ignited" Jiang Junwu everywhere.
In order to give Bai Tang a comfortable place to live, Jiang Junwu arranged a yard in the city.

Back in the room, Bai Tang's face was flushed, and he wrapped his arms around Jiang Junwu's neck, "Awu, Awu~~"

Almost babbling in his sleep, suddenly, he raised his head, and with a "bo", he kissed Jiang Jiwu's face vigorously, and said with a smile: "Awu~ You are so beautiful..."

Bai Little Drunken Tang completely let go of himself, and now he dares to say and do things he usually dare not say.

"Tangtang, you're drunk." The hoarse voice seemed to be holding back something. Jiang Junwu patted Bai Tang's little buttocks, the latter conditioned reflex and bit Jiang Junwu's shoulders fiercely.

"Yeah~ it's not delicious, the meat is too tough." Bai Tang seemed to have no strength, and only a light tooth mark was left on Jiang Jiwu's shoulder.

He grabbed Bai Tang's waving arm and said hoarsely, "Tang Tang, you were the first to make trouble."

At night, a pond of spring water was disturbed.

The two made a fool of themselves for most of the night, and Bai Tang slept soundly in the arms of Jiang Junwu.

A dark figure jumped down from the eaves silently, and in the darkness, the cold light hit the bed curtain.

Jiang Jiwu turned over and shot the future person's weapon to the ground. The man in black was surprised for a moment, Jiang Jiwu's eyes dimmed, he put down the bed curtain to block the scenery inside, and fought with the man in black.

The man in black came from a demon sect and was used to this kind of assassination work, so he didn't panic when dealing with various emergencies. He had a relationship with Jiang Jiwu.

However, with the passage of time, the man in black still couldn't hurt Jiang Junwu. On the other hand, he was embarrassed in order to avoid the opponent's moves. He knew that he had kicked the iron plate.

"A Wu, why is it so noisy?" Bai Tang, who was still in a dizzy state, rubbed her eyes and walked out. Seeing this, the man in black threw the poisoned hidden weapon at Bai Tang.

"Tangtang-"

Jiang Jiwu kicked away the man in black, but he couldn't stop him from throwing the hidden weapon, so he had to fly forward to block the hidden weapon for Bai Tang.

"Pfft—" Jiang Junwu spit out a mouthful of blood while holding Bai Tang.

"Awu, Awu, don't scare me..." Bai Tang's hands were covered with blood, and Jiang Jiwu's face quickly turned black and purple, and fell on Bai Tang's body without leaving a word.