Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4

In the absence of the original plot to provoke public anger, the Bai family still loves Bai Tang, the only child, but in order to keep the honor of the family, they have to abandon Bai Tang. It's still early in the plot, and the news that Heslett had found Bai Tang also made the Bai family unable to sit still and wanted to bring him back immediately. However, Heshlet covered Bai Tang, and the Bai family thought that the two children were about to get married, so it would be better for them to cultivate and cultivate their relationship.

Ximona, who came by the name of concern about Bai Tang's disappearance, was indignant, but she still had a warm smile on her face, like a big sister next door.

"It's really good that Tang Tang is fine." Why didn't he die outside. Simmona put down the coffee cup in her hand, and under the care of the Bai family, she also learned a lot of the rules of the upper-class nobles.

"Yes, it's a really worrying child." Bai's mother has only had a child like Bai Tang for more than ten years.

Mother Bai has always wanted a girl. Simmona's thoughtfulness and well-behaved make her more and more like her. She almost treats her as her own daughter. Recently, she is still thinking about finding an opportunity to tell the other party that she wants to accept her as a righteous daughter. .

"I don't know where Tangtang is, how can I not go home, I'm too naive..." Simona's echo was in line with Mother White's mood as a mother, but with Heslett following her, she was relieved.

"I heard from Heslett that he opened a small dessert shop in a neighboring city, but this is fine. In the future, Tangtang will also inherit his father's position. It would be good to study early..."

Simmona got Bai Tang's information in Bai's mother's broken thoughts. She raised a perfect smile, preventing Bai's mother from wanting to recall Bai Tang's childhood. It's okay to listen to Bai Tang, and you have to listen to Bai's mother again. Say it once, enough is enough.

"Mrs. Bai, Tangtang is still young and not very mature. I want to go to the neighboring city to see him. If he really does well, then I can rest assured."

"Also, I have a business reception in a few days, and I can't go to see Tangtang. You can help me take a look. I'm relieved." There are not many children who are so understanding. If Tangtang can learn from Simona Half of it, she was relieved.

"There is an unlimited shopping card here, you can take it, it is convenient to go out." Bai Mu handed over a card.

Simmona's eyes flashed that she was bound to win, but she still refused, "How about that, Madam has already taken good care of me, how can I take Madam's shopping card again."

Simona's original intention was also to ask her mother to pay for her travel expenses. You must know that she was rescued by Heshlet, and she was fed and clothed by ZF relief. Bai Tang, who has a big family and a big business, can only live a prosperous life by himself.

"Why are you being polite to me? When I finish the reception, I will ask the patriarch to accept you as a righteous daughter."

What Bai Mu said, Ximona was surprised, she stood up gaffe, "Really?"

"Of course." Mother White became more and more satisfied with Simona.

"I'm sorry, Madam, I lost my way." Simmona quickly controlled her emotions, her slightly trembling hands showed that she was not calm.

That's great, Bai Tang, everything you rely on will be mine.

"It's still called Madam?" Bai Mu said with a smile.

Simona showed a bright smile, "Mother."

Neighboring city.

After the "unremitting efforts" of Bai Tang and Heslett, Tang Tang Dessert Shop has finally opened!