Ancient 25

Lu Feishen, the man in white, the leader of the martial arts alliance who escorted Bai Chang home. Escorting Bai Chang back this time is not just about taking her home, he likes Bai Chang, and he also hopes to see Bai Chang's parents. After all, marriage matters, parents' orders, and matchmakers' words. He still hopes that they can get the consent and blessing of their parents.

"Are they people you know?" Lu Fei Shen followed Bai Chang's line of sight. The practitioner's eyesight was excellent. He saw Bai Tang's profile, which was almost four-pointed with Bai Chang's. Could it be family?

Although Bai Chang didn't see Jiang Junwu's face, but thinking about it, he knew that a person who became the queen could be so close to a man, except the current emperor, no one else.

Bai Chang recalled the turbulent life during this time, and was deeply jealous.

They are also children of the Bai family. Why can Bai Tang be favored by thousands of people, but he can only eat and sleep in the open.

"I know, he's my brother." Bai Chang's beautiful cheeks slid down a line of tears.

The beauty covered her face and cried, with an expression of "don't worry about me, it's my fate", plus Lu Feichen is a person who admires Baishang, so he is naturally caring.

Under Lu Feishen's repeated questioning, Bai Chang said some "truths" such as "not welcome at home, not loved by her family, and forced to marry and flee".

"Damn, I didn't expect such cruel parents in this world. The son is a child, isn't it a daughter?" Lu Fei said angrily, "Don't worry, Changer, I will treat you well in the future."

"Well." Bai Chang wiped away her tears, glanced deeply in the direction of Bai Tang, and turned away.

...

Jiang Jun returned to the palace with the sleeping Bai Tang on his back, and gently placed him on the bed.

Bai Tang hugged the quilt, rolled it into a circle, rolled to the innermost side against the wall, and fell asleep.

"Your Majesty, there is a secret report on the front line." Eunuch Li walked in and whispered back.

Jiang Junwu raised his hand and gestured to the front hall. It's not good to wake Bai Tang up.

"Let's talk." Without Bai Tang by his side, Jiang Jiwu gathered up his gentleness, and the indifferent and domineering emperor came back.

"There is a change in the Xiongnu, and General Fang was attacked by a sneak attack. At this time, there is no one in charge of the army. The spy reported that the lieutenant seemed to be in close contact with the Xiongnu..."

Collaborating with the enemy and betraying the country is a serious crime wherever you go. Now that the Yi Dynasty has just stabilized internally, and has been attacked by the outside, if the news spreads that there will be no one to fight before it is fought, the Yi Dynasty will definitely be in chaos.

Jiang Jun was faceless and sinking like water, his eyes were as cold as arrows, and he said solemnly: "I will go out in person."

"Your Majesty, you can't, you can't be without a king for a day..." Eunuch Li was horrified and wanted to say something when a soft voice came from the inner hall.

"Awu, Awu..."

Jiang Junwu's face softened, and he said to Eunuch Li, "There is no need to persuade him." He hurriedly entered the inner hall.

Bai Tang sat on the bed and rubbed his loose sleepy eyes, "A Wu, come and sleep." He patted the empty space beside him and motioned for him to come over quickly.

Jiang Junwu took off his robe, and Bai Tang automatically and consciously looked for the position of the other's shoulder, which was the most comfortable place to sleep on.

He covered himself and Jiang Jiwu with the quilt, and his little paws unconsciously rubbed each other's abdominal muscles, slippery, Ah Wu's figure is really good, I also want to practice a good figure... Thinking like this, Bai Tang is dazed He fell asleep again, and snorted a few times.

Jiang Jun stroked Bai Tang's back irregularly, thinking in his heart whether he should take Bai Tang to the border with him.