Doomsday 10

There was a storm in Baiyun's heart, and she looked at Shao Licang with fear.

No wonder he can become a male protagonist, did he realize the end of the world so quickly? !

"That's right, the end of the world is coming in two months." Bai Yun just wanted to take Bai Tang away from the male and female protagonists and live well in the apocalypse. He didn't want to offend the male protagonist and become the enemy. .

"I believe that Mr. Shao has also received the news. I don't need to say anything more. When Bai Tang recovers from his injury, I will take him away and will not be a trouble for Mr. Shao."

"No. Tangtang has never been my trouble."

Bai Yun watched in shock as he took out the jade pendant that should have been taken away by the heroine.

Shao Licang's eyes were burning, "Please stay."

Obtaining the secret of the jade pendant from Baiyun, Shao Licang prepared a lot of materials resolutely. He was rich and powerful, and it was easy to prepare these things. Although it was rare, Shao Licang didn't know what means he used to get some special stuff.

In the ward, Bai Tang's thinking has gone wrong since that time. He refused to see Shao Licang, and he silently endured the torment in his heart.

He sat on the edge of the window and quietly watched the nurse downstairs pushing the patient in the wheelchair to let out the air.

"Isn't Tang Tang boring, I have a lot of movies and novels here, do you want to read it?" The system was worried that Bai Tang would be affected by the punishment world and did some stupid things, and tried to enlighten him whenever he had time.

"I don't want to see it." Bai Tang felt calmer only when he looked at nature.

The system didn't care, it showed Bai Tang a documentary on "Man and Nature".

At the beginning, Bai Tang still lacked interest. As the camera went on, interesting pictures of various animals gradually attracted Bai Tang's attention. It turns out that his natural enemies are also afraid at times, they are ugly when they eat, and they look so silly when they sleep...

Less than half a month before the official outbreak of the apocalypse, there are more and more cases of living dead (zombies) appearing in various cities. People walking on the road suddenly look crazy and bite people everywhere. They were all taken to the hospital after being caught. There are still many people who have a fever and a cold. Now the hospital is overcrowded, and the doctors and nurses are going crazy.

Bai Tang's injuries were not completely healed, but after the outbreak of the apocalypse, the hospital was one of the most serious zombie gathering places, so Bai Yun still took Bai Tang out of the hospital ahead of schedule.

Back to Shao Licang's villa again, Bai Tang resisted with all his heart. But the heart couldn't help but yearn. Pain and lingering directly on the face.

"Is Tangtang hurting again?" Bai Yun opened Bai Tang's clothes and was relieved when he saw that there was no blood oozing from his stomach.

"Sister, elder sister..." Bai Tang leaned on Bai Yun's shoulder and wept.

He was afraid to see Shao Licang's disgusted eyes.

No matter how Bai Tang struggled inside, they still returned to the villa.

In the villa, Bai Tang saw Shao Licang who was sitting on the sofa correcting documents.

In fact, Shao Licang was waiting for Bai Tang in the hall. In the hospital, Bai Tang was always reluctant to see him. Every time he went to visit, he was turned away, but he could hear the suppressed whining sound inside. He could only lean against the door tormented, waiting for the small whining to disappear before he dared to go in and pick up Bai Tang, who was tired from crying and asleep.

Ah Cang really didn't want to see me. He ignored me.

When Bai Tang saw that he came in, Shao Licang was still indifferent, thinking dimly.
I lost weight, Tangtang lost a lot of weight.

Shao Licang wanted to go up and take his boy into his arms, but remembering that Bai Tang didn't want to see him, he resisted the urge and nodded to Baiyun, letting them go upstairs to rest.

Does Ah Cang hate herself so much that she doesn't even want to look at herself. Bai Tang threw herself on the soft pillow and wept silently. For many days, his mental strength was easily exhausted, and he fell asleep unconsciously on the bed.

When Shao Licang entered the room, there were still wet tears on the boy's face.

He gently took the boy into his arms, and the vacant heart seemed to be filled. Shao Licang sighed as he smelled the unique scent of milk on Bai Tang's body and the mixed smell of hospital disinfectant.

He doesn't know how to get along with someone with depression, but as long as Bai Tang can be happy and smile again, he is willing to give everything.