Campus 27

Bai Tang was used to being taken care of by Hudson, and after only a few days of living by himself, he couldn't stand the deserted house. Tian Lingxue also saw that something was wrong between them, and Bai Tang was reluctant to say it, but she still learned about her rival's oolong from Owen. As Bai Tang's firm backing, Tian Lingxue said that Tang Tang has done a good job, so don't think that she has always been easy to bully. If they were really together in the future, wouldn't they be bullied to death by the Lysette family. Even the eyes that looked at Owen changed, and after a few days of gentleness, Owen wanted to cry without tears.

Hudson, you are really my good brother, why do you stop the brother from blooming, my future girlfriend - Owen, who ran away with a handkerchief and wiped his tears, cried.

Even if Bai Tang had the heart to reconcile with Hudson, Tian Lingxue and the system resolutely defended Bai Tang. Regardless of whether Bai Tang made sense or not, Tang Tang would not be wrong anyway.

On the day of handing in the homework, Bai Tang completed an excellent thesis under the cheating of the department and the academic masters, while Hudson, who was supposed to be a good student, did not hand in the homework and was criticized by name. In the face of this surname, the teacher still did not dare to say heavy words, and asked Hudson to make up the paper within a week.

When the teacher criticized Hudson, Hudson kept looking at Bai Tang.

"Qiu'er, why didn't I delete his thesis through the plot, but the plot still happened?"

The system emboldened itself and said loudly: "I don't know, I didn't delete it."

Bai Tang: "Aha? You deleted it~"

System: "It's not me, it's not me, it's not me, what does it matter to me that the male lead's computer was hacked?"

Bai Tang: "How do you know that Hudson's computer was hacked?"

The system is guilty: "I detected it."

"Qiu'er, tell me, did you do it?" No matter how Bai Tang looked at the system, it seemed like a thief had a guilty conscience.

The system said weakly: "Who told him to bully you, I can't be angry..."

The system is a partner with him, and now the system hides his "revenge" for him. Facing Hudson's request that Bai Tang move back and live with him again, Bai Tang feels sorry for Hudson and refuses. took him.

This is the rhythm of Tangtang's unwillingness to forgive herself~ Hudson raised his eyebrows, he was having a hard time, and neither should the culprit.

Henna Lester cried and cried when she found out, determined to "atone for her sins". As long as Little Bai Tang forgives her, she will immediately go to France to film, and she will not come back until she wins an Oscar.

She managed to avoid Hudson and found Bai Tang who was alone. In fact, it's not alone, there is Tian Lingxue by his side.

Tian Lingxue stood in front of Bai Tang as a protector and asked sharply, "Who are you?"

Hina took off her sunglasses, and a thin Qingdai was hung under her amorous phoenix eyes.

"Cute Tangtang, you must save me~~~" The little vibrato at the end of the sentence was so heart-warming.

Bai Tang & Tian Lingxue: "???"

...

"That's how things happened. I've always played the heroine, and I've thought about the addiction of vicious female supporting roles, so don't take it to heart~~~" Haina held Bai Tang's hand and sincerely pleaded.

Tian Lingxue complained silently in her heart, how could Hina's demeanor be so similar to Owen's? Could it be that Owen and Hina are two siblings.
Bai Tang couldn't bear others crying with him, and Haina didn't cause him any substantial harm, so she nodded her head