Doomsday 3

The suddenly empty embrace took away the temperature, Shao Licang's eyes darkened, and he recognized that Bai Yun was the one who rescued him last night.

"Awu..." Bai Tang continued to probe Shao Licang beside Bai Yun, "Hold~"

The boy's eyes were hazy with tears, looking at Shao Licang eagerly.

Shao Licang ignored Bai Yun's obstruction, reached out to take Bai Tang, and sighed silently. The young man felt very fulfilled in his arms, as if from the moment he met the young man, he seemed to be truly alive.

Baiyun was stunned, what was this operation, why did his own Didi jump into the arms of the male protagonist.

Bai Tang cried out in pain with tears in his eyes, Bai Yun touched his half-wet hair distressedly, glared at Shao Licang, and turned to cook Chinese medicine for Bai Tang.

Not long after, the house was filled with a strong smell of medicine.

Shao Licang hugged Bai Tang gently and coaxed him.

"It just hurts, the whole body hurts." Bai Tang's consciousness began to slowly return to the cage.

No wonder Bai Tang admitted his mistake from the beginning, Shao Licang's appearance is exactly the same as Jiang Ju. When he was in pain, of course he admitted the wrong person. But even so, he could still feel that Shao Licang was his Ah Wu.

Shao Licang couldn't tell what he felt. It seemed that he had his own guidance. When he escaped from the pursuit, it seemed that a voice was guiding him to an unfamiliar path. Fortunately, he followed his intuition and met the boy.

After drinking the medicine, the familiar pain subsided again. After Bai Yun saw that Bai Tang was all right, he warned Shao Licang not to think about her brother, so he got up and went to the kitchen without a door to cook.

Shao Licang was very dissatisfied with the young man living in such an environment, he coaxed Bai Tang in a low voice, "Tang Tang come with me and let me take care of you, okay?"

Bai Tang nodded lightly, and the hand that wrapped around Shao Licang's waist quietly exerted force, he didn't want to leave Ah Wu, no, it should be called Shao Licang now.

Shao Licang's heart was still elated with Bai Tang's insignificant strength, but when he thought of the "A Wu" whom the young man never forgot, his heart couldn't help but feel a tinge of darkness. It's not that his hands have never been stained with blood, Bai Tang will be guarded by him in the future, and "A Wu" can disappear.

Due to Bai Tang's poor health and irregular diet, Bai Yun didn't dare to make big fish and meat, so he simply cut some shredded green vegetables and shredded pork and put them in the porridge. As for the male protagonist who needs to supplement nutrition after a car accident, Bai Yun said that the male protagonist will not die if he eats one less meal.

If eyes kill people, it is estimated that Shao Licang has been burned to slag by Bai Yun's eyes.

Asshole, eat my drink, live with me, and rob me of Didi. I haven't hugged Didi like a little angel before, so you started it first, and in the end, you had to condone the heroine to kill me and Didi. Men don't have a good thing.

Bai Yun angrily poked at the rice with his chopsticks, staring at the big hand feeding Bai Tang the porridge.

Bai Tang was starving for a long time, but Shao Licang hugged Bai Tang and refused to let go for a moment. He rubbed Bai Tang's uncomfortable stomach with one hand, and the shredded vegetable and pork porridge in the other hand. After blowing it warm, he fed Bai Tang one bite at a time.

Bai Tang was taken care of very comfortably, as well-behaved as a porcelain doll, Shao Licang fed him a mouthful, Bai Tang opened his mouth to take a bite, and her pale complexion recovered a little rosy as she ate, but it was far from the level of a normal person.

The system is quite satisfied with the male protagonist's performance, at least it can make Tangtang full, then it will show mercy and not pierce him.