Ancient 14

The emperor and the empress were married, and the court was off for three days.

The next morning, Bai Tang woke up and opened his eyes to find that he was pulling Jiang Juwu naked, and he couldn't help blushing.

"Wake up?!" The man who had just woken up had a hoarse voice.

Jiang Jiwu turned over to the sky above Bai Tang, rubbed his fingertips on the little guy's delicate cheeks, and he approached slowly... Bai Tang could feel the other person's breath hitting his face.

Then, a touch of kisses.

Jiang Yu got up without any care.

Bai Tang: ? ? ?

This is not in line with the temperament of his old attack! Bai Tang didn't know whether he was lucky or lost. Seeing the other party didn't do anything, his heart was empty. No wonder he didn't like him? !

"Don't cry, Tangtang, look what this is, when we complete the task, I will vent my anger for you!" The system took out a scarecrow like a treasure, and smiled grimly. When the task was completed, the aura on the male protagonist weakened. , it pierced him! ! !

"Don't..." Before Bai Tang could speak, the system slipped into the little black room to study the scarecrow.

"Tang Tang..." Jiang Junwu took the queen's formal clothes and put it on Bai Tang himself.

"I, I'll do it myself." Jiang Jiwu's skin was hot as if it was on fire, Bai Tang hurriedly buttoned the buttons, but couldn't do it well.

"I am willing to 'serve' the queen~ When will my queen be able to make up for my wedding night, um~" Jiang Jiwu bit Bai Tang's ear lightly as he tidied up his collar.

Bai Tang was about to cry, "You, Daytime, you don't..." The rest of the words were drowned in the lips and teeth of the two.

Eunuch Li listened to the humiliating voice from the bedroom, and couldn't help sighing that the empress had a really good relationship.

Three poles in the sun, the queen mother waited left and right to wait for the emperor and the king to visit him later, and sent people to inquire about the news that came back was just maddening.

What does it mean to have a daughter-in-law and forget your mother? Look, this is the first day, will I instigate the emperor to go to court in the future?

The queen mother knew that the pillow wind was powerful, and the original sympathy for Bai Tang turned into jealousy. This Bai family sister and brother really had the means. She beckoned to call for her confidants, and a few decrees quickly left the palace gate.

"No..." Bai Tang's throat was hoarse. After being fed a glass of warm water, he pursed his rosy lips and thumped Jiang Junwu weakly with his pink fist, "It's all your fault..."

"Right, right, right, blame me, it's my fault." Jiang Yingwu was 'full', and picked up the lining to cover the marks on Bai Tang's body. His treasure can only be seen by him.

After Jiang Yuwu had fed Bai Tang, the horizon was already dusk.

Although it was a lot late, the Queen Mother was still going to see her.

Jiang Jiwu put Bai Tang on layer after layer of clothes, and there was no trace of it, so he took Bai Tang out of Tiancheng Palace with confidence.

"My son, please give my mother the best of luck." The emperor came hand in hand. Even though it was a little late, the son still remembered him, and the queen mother was relieved.

She called out and turned to look at Bai Tang. She wanted to see what kind of goblin fan she was.

The son forgets the mother.

Bai Tang was white and clean, but she was a little thinner, and her eyes were a little sleepy. She looked lazy and cute, very similar to the little hamster she raised in her early years.

The queen mother fell in love with this child at a glance. This child is absolutely different from his sister, a good child.

"Come on, can Aijia call you Tangtang in the future?" The queen mother called Bai Tang to her side, and couldn't help but reached out and touched his head. The latter showed a satisfied smile, a technique that the Queen Mother used to pet the little hamster, and the hamster also had this happy expression at that time.

Like, like. The empress dowager's love for Bai Tang added a little more.

"In the future, you and the emperor must be of one heart and one mind and take care of the harem for the emperor." The queen mother patted Bai Tang's hand, and smiled and called to the chief eunuch to bring Fengyin from the harem.