Ancient 12

The Prime Minister's wife was stunned. She didn't expect her son to be so attractive. No wonder he was able to fascinate the young emperor.

Seeing the obsession in Jiang Junwu's eyes, the Prime Minister's wife prayed that it must not be the emperor's whim, and Tanger must be happy.

After receiving the person, followed by a series of heavy etiquette. Bai Tang was hungry for a day, couldn't eat anything, his stomach was beating like crazy, he was going crazy with hunger.

The key is that the people around me are not separated from each other, and I can't do it if I want the system to secretly give me a little food.

After finally getting through the worship of heaven and earth and being sent to the bedroom of Tiancheng Palace, a large group of palace maids guarded the door. Bai Tang quickly came to the table and took a dumpling into his mouth.

"Wow~ What..." Bai Tang spat out the dumplings "bah bah bah", the dumpling stuffing was not cooked at all, how to eat it.

"Qiu'er, I'm hungry~" Bai Tang hugged her stomach and cried pitifully hungry.

"Come, come, come." The system took out a small bag, which contained the pastries that Bai Tang had at the banquet last time. The small bag is already a small space, and it also has a fresh-keeping function. The cakes that have been stored for several days are just like being placed on the table, and the entrance is still warm.

Bai Tang devoured three or four pastries, and a voice of greeting came from outside the door. He hurried back and sat down.

A large group of bridesmaids followed in.

"Please sit down, Your Majesty."

Jiang Jiwujin sat down next to Bai Tang, and saw Madam Xi tying a small section of their hair together and then cutting it off, "Husband and husband are of one mind and one mind, and we will always be of one mind."

There are still cake residues left at the corner of Bai Tang's mouth. If she is seen by Mrs. Xi, it will be unlucky for a while.

While Madam Xi turned around to serve the dumplings on the table, Jiang Jiwu reached out and wiped it off for Bai Tang.

Bai Tang couldn't help shivering as he brushed his fingertips across the delicate skin.

"Queen, please use it." Madam Xi held the plate of blunt dumplings, and Bai Tang shook her head as she watched.

"I don't eat it, it's raw, it's not delicious." Bai Tang gently tugged at Jiang Juwu's sleeve and hid behind him.

Jiang Jiwu laughed and pulled out Bai Tang, "Let's just take one bite, just one bite, okay, I have already prepared a lot of delicious food." For the happiness of him and Bai Tang, Jiang Jiwu coaxed Bai Tang to bite Under the half-cooked dumplings.

The latter frowned and swallowed hard in Jiang Ji's hopeless eyes.

"A little bit..." Bai Tang stretched out her tongue to breathe, and the taste of the undercooked stuffing was really bad.

"Queen, will you live or not?"

"Born." Bai Tang stuck out his tongue miserably. Pulling on Jiang Junwu's sleeve, "Where's the delicious food?"

After getting a satisfactory answer, Mrs. Xi completed the task and led the maids out of the dormitory. At the same time, another group of little eunuchs placed the fragrant food on the table in an orderly manner, and then withdrew.

Bai Tang happily ran to the table, "Can I eat it all?"

Jiang Yuwu nodded, "Of course, it's all yours."

He filled a bowl of soup and stirred it slowly. Dotingly watched Bai Tang bury his head in eating. Seemingly feeling this focused gaze, Bai Tang raised his head, and embarrassedly put a chicken leg in the bowl into Jiang Yuwu's bowl, "Hey, this is for you."

"Thank you Tangtang." Jiang Junwu pushed the bowl over, the deliciousness of the chicken soup filled his nose.

Bai Tang's eyes lit up, he lowered his head to drink the soup, and while Jiang Yan was paying attention, he threw all the food that could not be eaten on the table into the small bag space. No longer afraid of being hungry.