Ancient 23

"I heard that as long as you write your wish on the lantern and walk along the river, the river god can see it and realize his wish; if you are married couples or husbands, you can write blessings on the kongming lantern together. The gods will bless them with happiness." Eunuch Li smiled and said the legend he knew.

Bai Tang held the little rabbit lantern with hesitation on his face. He looked at Jiang Junwu, who had been following him, and finally wrote on the little rabbit, "I wish my father, mother, mother, and father-in-law Li can live a hundred years, soon. Happy."

"Grandpa, please help me, I'm a little scared." The little squirrel said numbly.

It had just rained in the evening, and the soil by the river was still wet. He didn't want to slip his feet into the river.

Eunuch Li helped Bai Tang to put out the lanterns, and when he saw the wish on the little rabbit, tears filled his eyes again. He is a slave, and He De He can be taken in the heart of the Queen, and he is also placed side by side with the Prime Minister and the Queen Mother.

"This, it's not appropriate to write the minions." Eunuch Li whispered in Bai Tang's ear.

Bai Tang, who has been educated for decades in modern times, doesn't think this is a problem. Eunuch Li is the second best person in the palace after Jiang Juwu. "I like Eunuch Li, Eunuch Li. Just like grandpa..."

"Good boy." Eunuch Li's heart was warm, and a wave of enthusiasm flowed through his body. He swore that he would do his best to protect the queen in the palace.

"Okay, Grandpa Li, I still want to buy a Kongming lantern." Bai Tang said that he was telling Eunuch Li, but his eyes couldn't help but glance at Jiang Junwu.

"Okay, buy it, buy whatever you like." Eunuch Li officially started the elders' unlimited doting on children mode, that is, Bai Tang said that he wanted stars in the sky. It is estimated that Eunuch Li will go to the library to find out how to pick stars from the sky.

"Grandpa, go." Bai Tang urged angrily. He felt that he had hinted that Jiang Yuwu had been away for so long, and he still didn't come up to bring himself to buy Kongming lanterns. It was really annoying. ! ! !

Since Jiang Junwu knew that Bai Tang was a squirrel spirit, he was very afraid of making Bai Tang angry, afraid that he would go back to the mountains and forests in a fit of anger, and he would not be able to find anyone. Whenever Bai Tang showed an angry expression, he would tell himself again and again, be patient, be patient, stop teasing the baby, and wait until the baby's anger subsides. As a result, Bai Tang was even more angry when he saw that Jiang Yuwu didn't "pay attention" to him at all.

Seeing that Jiang Junwu was still indifferent, Bai Tang stomped his feet fiercely, "Hum, I'm going to Yuelao Temple to find someone else to put the Kongming lanterns together!"

These words were told nakedly to Jiang Junwu, "I don't want you anymore, I want to empathize and leave love".

Jiang Junwu couldn't bear it, he went to pull Bai Tang's hand, and Bai Tang threw him away angrily.

Pull it again, and throw it again... that's it all the way to the Yuelao Temple.

Jiang Junwu's perseverance made Bai Tang's anger almost disappear. After entering the Yuelao Temple, there were not many men and women seeking marriage. Jiang Junwu put away his heart to play with Bai Tang, and held Bai Tang tightly.

"What are you doing, I want to go by myself." Bai Tang pretended to struggle.

"Baby, there are a lot of people here. If my baby Tangtang is taken away, wouldn't I cry from dark to dawn?" Jiang Junwu might as well steal a fragrance while Bai Tang took advantage of it.

Bai Tang's cheeks were crimson, and her heart was sweet, "You can't take it soon."

"As ordered, my queen." Jiang Jiwu whispered in Bai Tang's ear. The young people are tall and handsome, and the young people are delicate and lovely. They are already eye-catching. Now they are biting their ears and whispering in the public. This pair is even more envied by single men and women.

They have such a good relationship, woohoo~ When will I be able to find such a perfect husband - the girls are envious by biting their handkerchiefs.

One day, I will also find such a lovely gentleman - the boys are jealous and shaking their fans.