Campus 9

Owen didn't expect that his habitual gags did not narrow the distance with Bai Tang, but instead made Tian Lingxue wary.

Ma Dan, another dead girl who covets my Tangtang.

"Since you're here, you're in charge on her." Hudson turned sideways, revealing Tian Lingxue, who was staring at him.

Hudson took Bai Tang to another table to study for him, leaving behind the big-eyed heroine and the second male.

Bai Tang glanced quietly, only to see Tian Lingxue pulling out the chair and sitting down, opening the book and staring at Owen.

"Are you sure?" Hudson got very close to Bai Tang, and his warm breath gently blew into his ears.

The itch in the ear traveled down the nerves to the heart, a sour, indescribable feeling.

"Tangtang~" Hudson's voice seemed to contain infinite tenderness, which made one couldn't help but immerse himself in it.

Bai Tang blushed and shook her head, "No, no..."

I don't know if it was the IQ of the original owner, or the squirrel spirit's brain capacity was too small to remember things. Hudson repeated a question five times, but Bai Tang couldn't understand it. I don't know why the original owner was chosen to be an exchange student. Is it because of the plot?

After spending a day in the library, Irving invited the four to go to the off-campus Chinatown restaurant for a full meal.

"The lion head here is really good, Xiao Tangtang, come and try it." This is not the first time Owen has come here, but he still uses few chopsticks. At this time, he is clumsily holding a lion head, trembling towards go to the bowl.

Bai. Foodie. Tang refused to accept anyone who came, smiled and said sweetly: "Thank you. "

Owen is so beautiful that he is intoxicated, oh~ Xiao Tangtang is so cute~

Tian Lingxue rolled his eyes, "Tangtang, the cashew nuts are fried to a crisp, do you want to try it?"

Hearing the nuts, Bai Tang's eyes suddenly lit up, and the half-eaten lion head was also thrown into the bowl, and went to Spoon Tian Lingxue to push over a plate with cashew nuts.

Tian Lingxue gave Owen a smug look, "Small, fight with me, you don't even know what Tangtang loves most."

Owen gritted his teeth, dead woman, always against me, do you have any grudge against you?

However, the two people who were excited about fighting seemed to have forgotten one person - Hudson.

Hudson sat beside Bai Tang and served him a bowl of porridge.

Bai Tang moved her little nose, and the fragrance spread into her nose. It was so fragrant~ There are still fruits in it...

Bai Tang, who was in a hurry to eat, put down the spoon, and as soon as the steaming porridge touched the inner wall of his mouth, he felt pain instantly.

The spoon fell into the bowl, making a crisp crashing sound, which startled the two people who were arguing on the opposite side.

"Tang, Tangtang..."

Bai Tang's face was flushed from the heat, but her mouth was tightly closed.

"Tangtang, spit it out." Hudson yelled anxiously, almost prying Bai Tang's mouth.

Bai Tang shook her head, never opening her mouth.

As a good and thrifty squirrel, it is not advisable to waste food.

I don't know if the pain was so numb, Bai Tang swallowed the porridge, then opened his mouth and exhaled, "It's so hot, so hot."

Hudson poured a large glass of cold water, grabbed Bai Tang's small chin, and forced him to open his mouth and pour it in.

Bai Tang was swallowed and spat out, and physiological tears were choked from the corners of his eyes.

The cup gradually bottomed out, and the strength of the hold was much weaker. Bai Tang took a chance and pushed Hudson away fiercely, "What are you doing?"

It was Hudson's fierce green eyes.

Bai Tang's heart "squeaked", and when he was murdered, he would be cowardly. Facing the ruthless male protagonist, Bai Tang's anger dissipated at once.