Mermaid 10-12

There is a reason why Tours doesn't want Bai Tang to climb the mountain. Not to mention that the mountain road is difficult to walk, the mermaid is not suitable for climbing because of its delicate and frail characteristics. But Bai Tang just wanted to climb the mountain.

Sure enough, after struggling to reach a height of about 500 meters, Bai Tang was out of breath and had to stop to rest.

Bai Tang drank water from Tours's hand, "Well, it's salty~"

"You sweat a lot when you climb the mountain. You need to add more saline. Do you want to change back to the fishtail and go down the mountain?" Tours scratched Baitang's little nose. If the mermaid lacks too much water, it will turn back into a fish tail, which is the instinct of the mermaid to protect itself.

"Well~ No." Bai Tang didn't dislike it anymore, and drank the water with big mouthfuls. After a while, half of the water in the water bottle was gone.

It is said that you can't stop when you are tired, otherwise you will never want to move again. This sentence is not unreasonable.

After sitting for a while, Bai Tang felt that his legs were too heavy to lift as if they were filled with lead.

"Come on, let's go up the mountain." Tours carried Bai Tang on his back.

At this time, there are still more than 2,000 meters away from the top of the mountain, which means that Tours have to carry himself on his back and walk the difficult mountain road alone. At this time, Bai Tang regretted his willfulness.

"Tours, I'm sorry~" Bai Tang apologized gluttonously on Tours' generous back.

Tours turned his head slightly, "Should Tangtang give me some rewards to make me more motivated to climb the mountain?"

When the netizens saw this, they couldn't help shouting, "Kiss, kiss, kiss..."

Under the moonlight, the two of them were covered with a layer of silver light, which made them look particularly holy.

Bai Tang looked left and right, there was no outsider, and then, just as the netizens thought, put a kiss on the admiral's side face.

"Tules, I like you."

Netizens clearly saw that Admiral Walker's ears turned red after the boy said that confession.

What Tulls said to Bai Tang was heard clearly by netizens. If he didn't drink water, he would turn back into a fish tail. In this way, the cute boy following Admiral Walker is not a mermaid.

God, I heard that Admiral Walker chose the mermaid a few days ago. It turned out that it was not a rumor but a truth.

In order to confirm that their national hero really has a target, many people who have a crush on Tours Walker asked the mermaid base for confirmation, and got a positive answer from the official - Mr. Eddie.

"Yes, Admiral Tours Walker has completed the household registration transfer procedures for the mermaid seven days ago." Mr. Eddie said.

It is necessary to go through the household registration procedures of the mermaid. Apart from birth and death, the only thing left is to get married and transfer the household registration.

Many netizens have been followed by Bai Tang and Tours's sweet video. After confirming the identity of Bai Tang's mermaid, they screamed and asked them to continue eating candy. Who still remembers the video clip of Le Mengqi and Tours the day before. No matter how good the video is, it's still fake. The video of Bai Tang and Tours is true, true, official candy.

They are all mermaids who are thinking about them. The real ones are naturally much more interesting than the fake ones. Bai Tang and Tours didn't know yet, but on the first day of their honeymoon trip, they were already popular all over the world.